Mora Basic Allround 511

steve_b_wales

I ordered two of the above knives from Heinnie Haynes, which, with my discount as a member of a shooting range, who Heinnie sponsor, came to £11.21 inc pp

They arrived this morning and I have to say, they are excellent value for money, and very sharp. I bought them for two friend of mine who live and work in Egypt, and hopefully, I will be able to give hand them over to them next March. When I was there in Sept' 19, the knives that they had were, at best, rubbish. They both work at the stable complex in the hotel grounds. I've also got a 'Swiss Army' type knife for them both.

11 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

I ordered two of the above knives from Heinnie Haynes, which, with my discount as a member of a shooting range, who Heinnie sponsor, came to £11.21 inc pp

They arrived this morning and I have to say, they are excellent value for money, and very sharp. I bought them for two friend of mine who live and work in Egypt, and hopefully, I will be able to give hand them over to them next March. When I was there in Sept' 19, the knives that they had were, at best, rubbish. They both work at the stable complex in the hotel grounds. I've also got a 'Swiss Army' type knife for them both.

Difficult to go wrong with Moras. They just work. Not flash, or glamorous, but they're so reliable and retain and regain a decent edge. Both of mine have been used and abused but have come back from it all!

7 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Difficult to go wrong with Moras. They just work. Not flash, or glamorous, but they're so reliable and retain and regain a decent edge. Both of mine have been used and abused but have come back from it all!

I agree. I've got one that's also taken a bashing and is still good. Also, should I lose it, it's not that expensive to replace. I also use an Opinel knife which is excellent.