One for the coin collectors

Harnser

can see why you asking for help.......what a minefield this is..........on e-bay there are fraudsters selling them anywhere from £300 to £1300 quid......i think the only place to get a definitive answer would be an auction house............

one person on e-bay is offering one at £1300 quid and if you zoom in it is very badly damaged and it is marked 1980 !!

there are even shysters trying to sell them at £10,000..........:lol:

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

can see why you asking for help.......what a minefield this is..........on e-bay there are fraudsters selling them anywhere from £300 to £1300 quid......i think the only place to get a definitive answer would be an auction house............

one person on e-bay is offering one at £1300 quid and if you zoom in it is very badly damaged and it is marked 1980 !!

there are even shysters trying to sell them at £10,000..........

Did have a look on eBay Simon but not sure of what the value might be . Both the coins I have are in far better condition than the ones offered for sale on there . They both have natural patina but no damage . 
harnser