Gifted a hw90

oneshotkiller

So been gifted a hw90 from a friend not been shot for a few years, chronoed and coming in at a healthy 11.2ftlbs. First gas ram ive had or ever shot 😂 the firing cycle is err different to say the least!!  And the weight is something else even heavier than my tx and hw77. 

Accuracy seems on point so gonna give it a chance and see how I get on with it. Any one else have one? Is the strange recoil just a case of getting accustomed to? 

1 minute ago, oneshotkiller said:

So been gifted a hw90 from a friend not been shot for a few years, chronoed and coming in at a healthy 11.2ftlbs. First gas ram ive had or ever shot 😂 the firing cycle is err different to say the least!!  And the weight is something else even heavier than my tx and hw77. 

Accuracy seems on point so gonna give it a chance and see how I get on with it. Any one else have one? Is the strange recoil just a case of getting accustomed to? 

I had a HW90 Gas Ram for many years, and like other rifles I owned, I stupidly sold it. Very heavy, but with the right pellet, was accurate. Stick with it, it's a great rifle and you'll get used to it.

1 hour ago, Dougy said:

One regret i have is selling mine 35 + years ago, not a gas ram though. I think i bought Steve B's ??? cant remember now, and ive since bought another HW its a 1986 HW77 its been stripped, i have done the stock up and had it re-blued. 

Quite possible Dougy, as I did sell it through PW.