COMPLET 12G RELOADING SET UP HUGE AMOUT OF STUFF

upandatem

hi all    complete 12g reloading set up  

lyman sl 100  full adujstable  machine     with various  different  inserts     will do 65 mm ///67 mm///70 mm and 76 mm      with instructions ( but not hard to work out how to use lol)

a 60 pound roll over tool  

thousands of fibre  wads all diff sizes    loads of plas wads    various sizes       loads of new  primed cases    and old ones  

over 3 lbs of powder   ( over 100 pounds worth)  ( dont ask i carnt remember what it is    but really make the carts go bang)

few primers     over powder disks     over shot cards    and anything else i can find 

giving up so all going 

paypal ok     collection  fine     ( might be to heavy and to much stuff to post )

south yorkshire ...    sheffield      looking for  160 pounds   

i do travel down the  A1 SOUTH   TO HUNNTINGDON  AREA SO DONT MIND DROPPING OFF  BUT MUST BE PAID FOR FIRST VIA PAYPAL   CHEERS 

DSCF5769.JPG

DSCF5768.JPG

DSCF5772.JPG

hi all    complete 12g reloading set up  

lyman sl 100  full adujstable  machine     with various  different  inserts     will do 65 mm ///67 mm///70 mm and 76 mm      with instructions ( but not hard to work out how to use lol)

a 60 pound roll over/crimping  tool  

thousands of fibre  wads all diff sizes    loads of plas wads    various sizes       loads of new  primed cases    and old ones  

over 3 lbs of powder   ( over 100 pounds worth)   think its    vectan  AS28  

few primers     over powder disks     over shot cards    and anything else i can find 

giving up so all going 

paypal ok     collection  fine     ( might be to heavy and to much stuff to post )

south yorkshire ...    sheffield      looking for   140 POUNDS 

i do travel down the  A1 SOUTH   TO HUNNTINGDON  AREA SO DONT MIND DROPPING OFF  BUT MUST BE PAID FOR FIRST VIA PAYPAL   CHEERS 

DSCF5769.JPG

DSCF5773.JPG

DSCF5771.JPG