Operation (self funded private)

steve_b_wales

2 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

Yesterday, I had an appointment with the consultant surgeon who did my hernia operation. This was to see if everything was okay. A five minute chat with him, then a quick 'cough' so he could check if all was okay, and a bill for £110:00  Thankyou!!!!

By the way Steve , How is it healing up , and above all . how do feel now after these last few weeks since having it repaired ?

3 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

Yesterday, I had an appointment with the consultant surgeon who did my hernia operation. This was to see if everything was okay. A five minute chat with him, then a quick 'cough' so he could check if all was okay, and a bill for £110:00  Thankyou!!!!

I'd have held you nuts while you coughed Steve,  and I would have only charged a tenner 😅.

4 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I'd have held you nuts while you coughed Steve,  and I would have only charged a tenner 😅.

You wanted £20 last time!! 

8 minutes ago, marsh man said:

By the way Steve , How is it healing up , and above all . how do feel now after these last few weeks since having it repaired ?

It's healing great thanks. Little bit sore around the scar area but that's to be expected. The surgeon was pleased (especially with his £110) and said that there was quite a bit of 'repair' work that had to be done. He said that he doesn't need to see me again. I'm being careful while lifting heavy'ish objects, and one time, I could feel the 'pulling' around the scar area, so put it back down. Another two weeks and I'm back to work!