.410 Norfolk/Suffolk

fat_jay

1 hour ago, fat_jay said:

.410 Norfolk/Suffolk, ideally double barrell 

Hi

i have bought more 410s than I originally intended and the intended reason for two hasn’t happened (yet) so I could easily shed one

if you want something cheap I can do a single barrel semi hammer or maybe a bolt action 

if you want nice I can do a over/under

If you want to give a bit more information about budget and preference on make/action 

but I’d also look at the auction as already suggested (which is part of the reason why I ended up with two semi hammers I was aiming for either/or and got both !!)

D

23 hours ago, marsh man said:

Have a look at the sporting auction at Horners at Acle next week , their is an on line catalogue and you can attend on the day , I think it is next Saturday .

Perfect thanks..Will give it a look

22 hours ago, Downforce said:

Hi

i have bought more 410s than I originally intended and the intended reason for two hasn’t happened (yet) so I could easily shed one

if you want something cheap I can do a single barrel semi hammer or maybe a bolt action 

if you want nice I can do a over/under

If you want to give a bit more information about budget and preference on make/action 

but I’d also look at the auction as already suggested (which is part of the reason why I ended up with two semi hammers I was aiming for either/or and got both !!)

D

Thanks Will be in touch if I blank at the auction 

Edited by fat_jay

38 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

There's a nice Norica bolt action for sale in the Gun watch (trade) section. I had one years ago and like most of what I've sold, I wish I had kept it.

yeah...just clicked on that ....3" cartridges.....3 shot................what not to like ?

31 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

I bought one back in the 1980's and it looked more like a rifle. Fantastic little gun but stupidly sold it. If it wasn't so far to travel/RFD-RFD fee, I'd go for it!

aaaahhhhhh..............the old "stupidly sold it phrase"................i had a tired put mechanically perfect sxs 410 with a .22lr drilling underneath ...i think made in the 1930's.....

that is one i really regret off loading.......bought it from Richardsons 

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

aaaahhhhhh..............the old "stupidly sold it phrase"................i had a tired put mechanically perfect sxs 410 with a .22lr drilling underneath ...i think made in the 1930's.....

that is one i really regret off loading.......bought it from Richardsons 

Back in the late 1970's, I was given a Cogswell & Harrison S/S and, not knowing what the value of it, sold it for £50.

You can have my yildiz 28” with adult and junior stocks for £400 with about 300 carts  , gun is boxed with all chokes etc and is in mint condition

if Fatjay is not interested its available to anyone else, sorry no RFD face to face only, in south Norfolk

55E0FB7B-66BD-4FB7-A316-81FB6D19F3FE.jpeg

A7B6D3C5-FB53-47F8-88A3-8E73A8CD04B2.jpeg

Edited by sishyplops

• 2 weeks later...