.25 fac air rifle recommendations

scobydog

Got a slot for a .25 fac air, would like people's  opinions on the ones they own and use regularly, budget @ £1000, would like 60ftlb ish running pressure. Already have a .22 fac for rats and closer stuff, this is for slightly longer ranges on a very flat golf course, rabbits. magpies, squirrels, rooks ,crows and ring neck parakeets are the pests to be controlled. 

Tks in advance scobydog

• 4 months later...

Quick update,

Just picked up a FX Impact mk2 sniper edition,  with superior liner and original liner, the latter is unused. It's seen very little use came with a lot of slugs and pellets and a carbon moderator bang on £1k, glad i held out for this. I will get the scope on it and set it up then let you know how it performs.

Thanks again for all your advice gentlemen,

Scobydog

5 hours ago, scobydog said:

Quick update,

Just picked up a FX Impact mk2 sniper edition,  with superior liner and original liner, the latter is unused. It's seen very little use came with a lot of slugs and pellets and a carbon moderator bang on £1k, glad i held out for this. I will get the scope on it and set it up then let you know how it performs.

Scobydog

Nice one fella, they are brilliant. It will be good to know how you get on with it😁👍

23 hours ago, scobydog said:

Quick update,

Scobydog

Sounds good 👍🏻 Lots of us are shooting  ZAN 33 gr slugs at 970-975 FPS with fantastic results way beyond 100+ yards