• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

I'm not sure if I really want to know 😅😅😅

oh alright ..if you want to know i will tell you......

when a man and a woman love each other, they each go out to the "special shop" and each will buy a FURRY....which is like a my little pony tail  then they go home and take their clothes off and put their tails on each others bottom..........then they prance around the sitting room and do jumps over pretend fences made from soft furnishings...and make horsey noises and whinniyng and neighing.;.....then the man horse lays down and the woman horse....bends her knees and wafts and swooshes the tail over the man horses body............then they gallop around the house again until they are ready to try and make a little baby horse

so in short ...that is what it is all about.............you really need to get out more Mel

and dont ask me what this post has to do with re-chargible batteries cause i aint got a clue

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

when a man and a woman love each other, they each go out to the "special shop" and each will buy a FURRY....which is like a my little pony tail  then they go home and take their clothes off and put their tails on each others bottom..........then they prance around the sitting room and do jumps over pretend fences made from soft furnishings...and make horsey noises and whinniyng and neighing.;.....then the man horse lays down and the woman horse....bends her knees and wafts and swooshes the tail over the man horses body............then they gallop around the house again until they are ready to try and make a little baby horse

so in short ...that is what it is all about.............you really need to get out more Mel

and dont ask me what this post has to do with re-chargible batteries cause i aint got a clue

Don't blame me , dave started it 😆

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

You are such a fount of knowledge.

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

and where is he now ?.....................conveinently legged it...

9 hours ago, mel b3 said:

He'll be trawling the internet for pictures of men in mankinis , to add to his huge personal collection 😅.  

Morning Gentlemen, I slept well, a little tired after trying to get all of the gardening done before the expected torrential downpour of possibly biblical proportions that is due this morning.  :good: