Dogfest Utoxeter

Dougy

We had a few hours out on Sat with the 2 dogs, both used for picking up and a bit of distant training for our purposes (we need the training too), we enjoy the achievement when they do well. One of the reasons we went was to try and get one of them more used to different scenarios, yappy dogs, loads of noise, mixing with other dogs etc, you see he's a vocal lab like to grumble allot but certainly not aggressive. 

Now thats were the dog bit kind of ends, it ended up with me that needed the training, i have never seen so many strange people in my life, examples are,

Women with Orange legs, white arms and faces and eyelashes longer than a Jersey Cow. 

Lady chest bits that look like they'vee been crammed into one of Sindy's bra's

Women that look like they spent a week in a face clinic for 1st time apprentices and all had the sack. 

Oh and back on the dogs, 2 in a pram and another sitting on the top being pushed by 2 aliens. 

We can now rest assured that our 2 Labs can take any thing the world throws at them. 

if only i had the courage to take some photo's of these.  

Edited by Dougy

18 hours ago, Dougy said:

We had a few hours out on Sat with the 2 dogs, both used for picking up and a bit of distant training for our purposes (we need the training too), we enjoy the achievement when they do well. One of the reasons we went was to try and get one of them more used to different scenarios, yappy dogs, loads of noise, mixing with other dogs etc, you see he's a vocal lab like to grumble allot but certainly not aggressive. 

Now thats were the dog bit kind of ends, it ended up with me that needed the training, i have never seen so many strange people in my life, examples are,

Women with Orange legs, white arms and faces and eyelashes longer than a Jersey Cow. 

Lady chest bits that look like they'vee been crammed into one of Sindy's bra's

Women that look like they spent a week in a face clinic for 1st time apprentices and all had the sack. 

Oh and back on the dogs, 2 in a pram and another sitting on the top being pushed by 2 aliens. 

We can now rest assured that our 2 Labs can take any thing the world throws at them. 

if only i had the courage to take some photo's of these.  

Poor you Dougy, just an illustration of the new UK?

Animal cruelty if you take them again? 😃