Today Can't Be All Bad

wymberley

Brexit, illegals, N.I. other border procedural holdups, satellite, and vaccine shenanigans: It's hardly surprising UK does some payback.

Add that France seriously under fund NATO, but mostly, to my thinking, why would we share build technology with a country not in the three way alliance? That would be almost as bad as China government having a back door into our 5G.

They are very selective about when we are their allies.

Edited by Dave-G

Going back on topic, I think the UK US and AUS has played a blinder, catching the Chinese off guard and securing our trade routes into the future. 

I think it shows what can be achieved by the UK free of the EU. And the latest news with record demand for employees now many EU workers have gone home is fantastic. It feels like the start of rebuilding the UK to its former glory. 

25 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Going back on topic, I think the UK US and AUS has played a blinder, catching the Chinese off guard and securing our trade routes into the future. 

I think it shows what can be achieved by the UK free of the EU. And the latest news with record demand for employees now many EU workers have gone home is fantastic. It feels like the start of rebuilding the UK to its former glory. 

When I left school at 15 (1965) there was that many job vacancies you could pick and choose jobs, but at that time most youngster wanted to work.

34 minutes ago, old'un said:

When I left school at 15 (1965) there was that many job vacancies you could pick and choose jobs, but at that time most youngster wanted to work.

Yeah there's been a huge swing away from that and it's the quality of the jobs to. It's going to take a long time to turn it around and change attitudes but at least it's a start. 

The Froggies have thrown their teddy outa the pram now......................in protest of losing the 3 steam engined sub contracts  they have withdrawn their ambassador's from USA and Australia..............no word yet of the garlic munchers withdrawing their ambassador from the UK

this is really quite funny..............im sure the EU will try to get involved as well..im sure Usula fond o lyin....ears will be burning

"the games afoot"