Cheap Trail Cam

grahamch

On 16/09/2021 at 16:46, steve_b_wales said:

I've got one, and it works.

You might be able to help me as I've just put a card and some batteries in mine and switched it on. Nothing.

I have checked the batteries and they are fine. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I have rung customer services and they are shut till Monday. 

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

You might be able to help me as I've just put a card and some batteries in mine and switched it on. Nothing.

I have checked the batteries and they are fine. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I have rung customer services and they are shut till Monday. 

To be honest, no. I don't think you've done anything wrong at all. My mate is using mine at the moment (borrowed 3 months ago!) but I know when I bought it, I put batteries in and it 'worked'. I hope you get it sorted soon.

On 17/10/2021 at 17:41, Feltwad said:

Received my ordered trail cam on the14th  Oct , fitted 4 number Battery's has said plus the card  result nothing  emailed customer service waiting for reply , a disappointing buy  maybe that is why the  were a lot cheaper 

Feltwad

I emailed customer service and they said the supplier would contact me within 7 days with how to return mine. Nothing after 8 days so have sent them a message saying if I don't hear anything in the next few days I will ask PayPal to interve.

18 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

I emailed customer service and they said the supplier would contact me within 7 days with how to return mine. Nothing after 8 days so have sent them a message saying if I don't hear anything in the next few days I will ask PayPal to interve.

I still have not had a reply  looks has though I have been done  with a fake 

Feltwad

3 hours ago, Feltwad said:

I still have not had a reply  looks has though I have been done  with a fake 

Feltwad

Have you sent a message through the website? I did and it took 2 days to get a reply to say merchant will contact me in 7 days with how to return the trail cam.

If I've not heard anything by tomorrow I will be contacting PayPal to let them contact them.

12 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Have you sent a message through the website? I did and it took 2 days to get a reply to say merchant will contact me in 7 days with how to return the trail cam.

If I've not heard anything by tomorrow I will be contacting PayPal to let them contact them.

This is what I got.

Good afternoon

Thank you for contacting GoGroopie Customer Support Team.

I'm very sorry to hear you wish to return your item.

I've emailed the merchant on your behalf and requested they contact you via email within 7 days in order to provide a suitable solution,

Let me know if you require any further assistance,

Kindest Regards

Chantelle

GoGroopie Customer Support Team

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

This is what I got.

Good afternoon

Thank you for contacting GoGroopie Customer Support Team.

I'm very sorry to hear you wish to return your item.

I've emailed the merchant on your behalf and requested they contact you via email within 7 days in order to provide a suitable solution,

Let me know if you require any further assistance,

Kindest Regards

Chantelle

GoGroopie Customer Support Team

I have received late this afternoon exactly the same reply has you

Feltwad

On 29/10/2021 at 10:29, Feltwad said:

Any body  bought one of these cams that work  the one I bought does not and I cannot get any reasonable answer from  the seller. looks like a scam do get rid of fatly  cams

Feltwad

Did you pay by credit card or PayPal if so report the matter to them. I have noticed that the same trail cams are for sale on ebay, at least they look the same.

2 hours ago, walshie said:

I've never heard anything good about gogroopie. No wonder they have 92% bad reviews on trust pilot. Don't bother asking them to rectify a problem. Get PayPal or your card company onto it.

Only 92%, bit of wriggle room there then 😂😂

I have to admit that I didn't investigate them before ordering 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

15 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Did you pay by credit card or PayPal if so report the matter to them. I have noticed that the same trail cams are for sale on ebay, at least they look the same.

My mistake I should have used paypal ,  it looks has though I will not hear anything more it was just a scam .

Feltwad