Range Rover

Stimo22

ive seen some awful colours on cars............including that footballers car...he bought a brand new Astin-martin and had it done or wrapped in camoflage ...and drove down the high street chucking out of the windows £20 notes.....

have also seen a pink range rover..............

dear oh dear

Many moons ago I and a couple of other traffic officers did a run down on all the road accidents we had been to in the last twelve months and made note of the vehicle colours. Greys, silvers came top of the list wherehas white and yellow came out as the les likely to get involved.  You see backi then a large proportion of accidents was a result of vehicles not being seen in time to avoid  and maybe the same today, I don't know. When our Chief decided the patrol cars would be a different colour to black we all asked for bright yellow but white was chosen ...OK but take note how bright yellow now shows on almost all emergency vehicles.   I believe that appauling coloured Range Rover would also fit the bill as well, maybe fluro yello stripes added.

Edited by Walker570

6 hours ago, Saltings said:

witnessed a r r  in Warwick park wrapped in gold  no dents or imperfections sorted out    looked ****     another in wrapped mirror silver also  no inperfections  sorted looked ****  on the folfshill road coventry          not for me  each to their own 

Anything on the Foleshill Road in Cov look decent? 

7 hours ago, Saltings said:

witnessed a r r  in Warwick park wrapped in gold  no dents or imperfections sorted out    looked ****     another in wrapped mirror silver also  no inperfections  sorted looked ****  on the folfshill road coventry          not for me  each to their own 

Years ago, when I had a Range Rover it was always wrapped in **** and looked fantastic!

1 minute ago, London Best said:

Years ago, when I had a Range Rover it was always wrapped in **** and looked fantastic!

That is back when Range Rovers where just that roving ranges and not delivery kiddies to school or visiting the hairdresser or nail store. Even my CSK got dirty often. Gawd, I wish I had not sold that motor, worth a fortune today

Just now, Walker570 said:

That is back when Range Rovers where just that roving ranges and not delivery kiddies to school or visiting the hairdresser or nail store. Even my CSK got dirty often. Gawd, I wish I had not sold that motor, worth a fortune today

Mine pre-dated the CSK by quite a bit. It was one of the first 100 off the production line, but was 7/8 years old when I bought it.

had a soft dash classic 3.9     converted to a 300 tdi  uprated intercooler    pump opened up   by me    could stuff any new  td5 up hill   fast        to the point what the **** has he in that       i loved it   the only vehicle  i  ever wanted    a soft dash classic        the rest are work tools    sold it bought a b2500    double cab  not disappointed but lacking on power    cant wind up as easy