Flannel shirts

mgsontour

Evening all, dunno which section to post this but please move if required.

I'm in need of a few new checked flannel shirts for beating/picking so nothing top end but where offers a good selection, quality and value?

The last ones I bought from a gamefair but the Lancs show last week was dreadful for retail and that's being polite 

Thanks in advance

16 minutes ago, mgsontour said:

I'm in need of a few new checked flannel shirts for beating/picking so nothing top end but where offers a good selection, quality and value?

The last ones I bought from a gamefair but the Lancs show last week was dreadful for retail and that's being polite 

Thanks in advance

Look on New Forest Clothing have a sale on, £12.95/shirt

I bought a Ralph Lauren flannel shirt in green check with suede arm patches and two front pockets new for £18 from Cheshire Oaks. It’s softer than a baby bird and is the perfect tone for hiding in hedges mid summer. 

For beating I favour a heavy canvass shirt. Stiff enough to stand on its own, thorn proof and will take your nipples off at 10 paces. 

53 minutes ago, mgsontour said:

Thanks in advance

I went too.I totally agree very poor I got a few shirts at the last one great value and a waxed jacket for dog walking same stall really cheap but excellent for the money.I was hoping to restock but they weren't there.

27 minutes ago, Scully said:

Sale on at J. Norris’ I noticed when in the other day. Don’t know if it includes shirts. 
The best time to shop there for bargains is at seasons end, when they’re trying to shift old stock. 

Thanks, a few of us have had some good deals in the past from JN and it used to have a great sale area on the 1st floor but the last time I went it was full of top range dog bedding and fluffy things. . . unsure what they were but will give it a look

I was in Malmo for carts the other day but too expensive for a general shirt but great for Xmas pressie

Another one I've used for good deals is if you sign up for the email alerts BushWear Online Store | Hunting, Stalking & Shooting UK

My pal got a fab Blaser smock at the end of last season which will give the Ridgeline ones a run for their money

2 hours ago, mgsontour said:

Thanks, a few of us have had some good deals in the past from JN and it used to have a great sale area on the 1st floor but the last time I went it was full of top range dog bedding and fluffy things. . . unsure what they were but will give it a look

I was in Malmo for carts the other day but too expensive for a general shirt but great for Xmas pressie

Another one I've used for good deals is if you sign up for the email alerts BushWear Online Store | Hunting, Stalking & Shooting UK

My pal got a fab Blaser smock at the end of last season which will give the Ridgeline ones a run for their money

You wouldn’t want to run anywhere in a Ridgeline smock!