Bobbin Mill scorton

wisdom

triggr – Clay pigeon shooting for groups and individuals

This is very close to Scorton ( just behind the BP petrol station / M&S shop ) and is a country mile better, from memory its £27 for 50 cheddite carts and upto 50 clays, unsure the other price structure.

Or Blackpool sporting clays ain't that far away either depending which side you approach

18 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

triggr is Wyre Gun Club, which I am reliably informed is a straight line of very easy stands. It might have more facilities, but I would think it is no better than Bobbin Mill.

I trust that Blackpool has improved in the last year or so. It wasn't very good a couple of years ago.

WGC is indeed a straight line, I can't hit clays for toffee and everyone says I'm over the top and have no plans on changing my style as hit birds fine which so very happy to miss out on a day at the clays with the lads

28 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

triggr is Wyre Gun Club, which I am reliably informed is a straight line of very easy stands. It might have more facilities, but I would think it is no better than Bobbin Mill.

I trust that Blackpool has improved in the last year or so. It wasn't very good a couple of years ago.

The last time I went to Blackpool a few weeks ago I was pleasantly surprised by the changes to the ground. All the cages had been painted and fences repaired and painted. I assume the traps had been serviced as we had very few no birds. Andy has another fella looking after the place and car parking has been doubled in size.

Blackpool has always put good targets on and I just hope that standards are kept up.