Disgusting antis

WalkedUp

A two year old girl has died on a pony and disgusting antis are using it as an opportunity to spout their hate. We are against the scum of the earth here, people who have no differentiation between human life and animals.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/18/yorkshire-girl-2-dies-after-falling-from-pony-during-a-hunt-15279362/

I have such sadness for the little girl and her family. 

E703873E-4F84-4BE7-98B7-D2169055A70E.png

Disgusting comments agreed.

I can't believe a 2 year old would be on a pony/horse and expected to be involved in a hunt. Maybe in the saddle the same day in the same locality, but joining in the hunt at 2 ?

There's got to be more to this story to come out, I can't believe any parent would do that.

As said got to be more to this. 

I know experienced riders that would decline the offer of a hunt day. 

Those people (antis) that take a disgusting stance to a tragedy are proof of what happens when your brother and sister are your parents!!!.

Undoubtedly they have hair that hasn't been washed or cut for years and wearing woolly jumpers that are too big for them and full of holes living in a clapped out vehicle...

As the Muppets who were trying to drum up support in our area a few years back .

5 hours ago, ShootingEgg said:

So been thinking about this and surely it is a form of hate spea h and the people who have written it could/should be spoken to be police .. it is awful that It has happened and very little detail about what or how it actually happened ..

Half tempted to email the link on to my local MP and ask what they think about it ...

In the comments walked up posted I see some very distasteful comments, but not hate speak, they're criticising taking a 2 year old on a hunt. But I wouldn't think you could prosecuted for it. 

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

In the comments walked up posted I see some very distasteful comments, but not hate speak, they're criticising taking a 2 year old on a hunt. But I wouldn't think you could prosecuted for it. 

Some that I saw said about the people who hunt coming to not so nice an end etc, maybe they've removed them ..

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Clearly the child was not a part of the hunt and its an awful tragedy, but probably an avoidable one. I'm not a horsey person but I would think that putting a 2 yr old on a horse is a little foolish no matter how much riding or hunting is part of your lifestyle...

However, for people to gloat about the death of a child because it suits their agenda is truely unforgivable.

23 minutes ago, MirokuMK70 said:

Clearly the child was not a part of the hunt and its an awful tragedy, but probably an avoidable one. I'm not a horsey person but I would think that putting a 2 yr old on a horse is a little foolish no matter how much riding or hunting is part of your lifestyle...

However, for people to gloat about the death of a child because it suits their agenda is truely unforgivable.

Completely agree. I also concur that what I saw was hateful but not hate speech. 

1 hour ago, ShootingEgg said:

Some that I saw said about the people who hunt coming to not so nice an end etc, maybe they've removed them ..

That's disgraceful. I dread to think how the parents would feel reading all that, my heart goes out to them. 

On a separate note however, I think this country needs to be very careful with what is classed as hate speach ect. Its a very slippery slope and I defend others rights to say things I find offensive, even if that's aimed at me personally and I and everyone else should have the right to disagree. I believe there needs to be a clear distinction between, saying things that are offensive and purposefully saying things trying to insight violence. 

51 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

I agree with this, but when someone says that someone deserves a slow painful death I think that can be classed as it 

Yeah that's definitely pushing the boundaries although I think it depends on the context, like who it's said to and their intent behind it. It's at the least a disgusting, vile remark if that's been said in relation to the ops post. 

On 19/09/2021 at 21:23, 12gauge82 said:

Yeah that's definitely pushing the boundaries although I think it depends on the context, like who it's said to and their intent behind it. It's at the least a disgusting, vile remark if that's been said in relation to the ops post. 

I love Antis but I can't eat a full one 😂

On 19/09/2021 at 09:32, London Best said:

Chances are the kid was being led around at the meet prior to the start of hunting. 

It doesn't sound like it. Eye witnesses are saying that the horse could have been spooked by the horn and it happened entering the fields after crossing a road, with the witnesses all saying it happened 'during the hunt' and I'm guessing they'd have been more specific as they regularly watched the hunt, so would have been able to distinguish before and after the start. It's an accident waiting to happen and it did. Tragic, but so preventable through some common sense.

That said, the comments by antis are abhorrent 

11 minutes ago, bavarianbrit said:

Bliar banned hunting 25 years ago so it is just riding to horse, oder?

Drag hunting is still legal - this is were an artificial trail is laid over a set course (usually of smallish jumps) for the small number hounds to follow.  Locally the antis attend these with all sorts of devices to spook horses and/or hounds (I think it is a class war thing).

I suspect this is how the pony was spooked.

Edited by Yellow Bear

35 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Drag hunting is still legal - this is were an artificial trail is laid over a set course (usually of smallish jumps) for the small number hounds to follow.  Locally the antis attend these with all sorts of devices to spook horses and/or hounds (I think it is a class war thing).

I suspect this is how the pony was spooked.

If that is how the horse was spooked it'd be potentially manslaughter and I'd expect there to be arrests, publicity and a trial. Do you have any information that it was caused by antis or are you just speculating? 

Edited by 12gauge82