Hyperthetical question.

PLAGUE

49 minutes ago, PLAGUE said:

IF some one killed your dog - what whould you do?.

If my dog was e.g. worrying livestock I would buy them a drink and pay for any loss they incurred. 

If my dog had attacked a child or person I would have to consider my future.

If my dog had attacked another dog I would pay their vet bills and check that they are ok.

If the dog was shot by accident I would expect them to fall on their sword. 

If someone killed my dog for no reason I would not be best pleased, to say the least. 

If a vet killed my dog (as has happened previously under anaesthesia) I would expect an explanation of what went wrong and how lessons can be learnt. 

With zero context it is just impossible to give a sensible answer.

A neighbours pair of German shepherds killed my terrier, The police and RSPCA were involved and  I insisted they were both muzzled when outside [they had killed a ewe and attacked another dog locally] its a difficult one, In the end the owner is responsible and however tempting its better not to beat the ==== out of them ! 

2 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

If my dog was e.g. worrying livestock I would buy them a drink and pay for any loss they incurred. 

If my dog had attacked a child or person I would have to consider my future.

If my dog had attacked another dog I would pay their vet bills and check that they are ok.

If the dog was shot by accident I would expect them to fall on their sword. 

If someone killed my dog for no reason I would not be best pleased, to say the least. 

If a vet killed my dog (as has happened previously under anaesthesia) I would expect an explanation of what went wrong and how lessons can be learnt. 

With zero context it is just impossible to give a sensible answer.

This 

Sorry guy's should of explained - a friends dog was supposedly run over on purpose by a neighbour - it kept jumping the back gate while he was at work.

He came home from work to find it dead in the cul de sac and had been told such and such ran it over and left it there - no proof other than what he had been told.

Again sorry for not elaborating.

Just to add this happened a good while ago and is still ongoing.

Edited by PLAGUE

If the dog could jump the back gate he should have kept the dog secure and altered the gate. Not left it unattended in the garden. Gross irresponsibility on the dog owners part. 

Whether the dog was deliberatley run over is a matter for conjecture.

You are legally required to inform the police if you run a dog over.