Jump to content

Hyperthetical question.


PLAGUE
 Share

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, PLAGUE said:

IF some one killed your dog - what whould you do?.

 

If my dog was e.g. worrying livestock I would buy them a drink and pay for any loss they incurred. 

If my dog had attacked a child or person I would have to consider my future.

If my dog had attacked another dog I would pay their vet bills and check that they are ok.

If the dog was shot by accident I would expect them to fall on their sword. 

If someone killed my dog for no reason I would not be best pleased, to say the least. 

If a vet killed my dog (as has happened previously under anaesthesia) I would expect an explanation of what went wrong and how lessons can be learnt. 

With zero context it is just impossible to give a sensible answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Zapp said:

This thread is badly in need of context please if it is going to stay on the forum.

Yep, I hate seeing threads shut down but in this case it maybe a good idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A neighbours pair of German shepherds killed my terrier, The police and RSPCA were involved and  I insisted they were both muzzled when outside [they had killed a ewe and attacked another dog locally] its a difficult one, In the end the owner is responsible and however tempting its better not to beat the ==== out of them ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

If my dog was e.g. worrying livestock I would buy them a drink and pay for any loss they incurred. 

If my dog had attacked a child or person I would have to consider my future.

If my dog had attacked another dog I would pay their vet bills and check that they are ok.

If the dog was shot by accident I would expect them to fall on their sword. 

If someone killed my dog for no reason I would not be best pleased, to say the least. 

If a vet killed my dog (as has happened previously under anaesthesia) I would expect an explanation of what went wrong and how lessons can be learnt. 

With zero context it is just impossible to give a sensible answer.

This 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry guy's should of explained - a friends dog was supposedly run over on purpose by a neighbour - it kept jumping the back gate while he was at work.

He came home from work to find it dead in the cul de sac and had been told such and such ran it over and left it there - no proof other than what he had been told.

Again sorry for not elaborating.

Just to add this happened a good while ago and is still ongoing.

Edited by PLAGUE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the dog could jump the back gate he should have kept the dog secure and altered the gate. Not left it unattended in the garden. Gross irresponsibility on the dog owners part. 

Whether the dog was deliberatley run over is a matter for conjecture.

You are legally required to inform the police if you run a dog over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Whether the dog was deliberatley run over is a matter for conjecture.

And the police

18 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

You are legally required to inform the police if you run a dog over

Sorry missed this bit

Edited by Newbie to this
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Zapp locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...