33 minutes ago, bigroomboy said:

As nasty as that sounds, it also sounds like a chain message type thing. Be very careful what sources like this may be asking you to do based on an emotional response.

This. 

I thought from what you said it happened to you? 

I see this sort of rubbish all the time on Facebook, its just harvesting shares. 

53 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

This. 

I thought from what you said it happened to you? 

I see this sort of rubbish all the time on Facebook, its just harvesting shares. 

Yup. It's  the first stage of a malignant phishing technique:

Stage 1 is this. It'll have an easily searchable, but unique phrase or detail in it.
Stage 2 The sender can then search for that and see who's sent it. 
Stage 3 will be targeting those senders with something more specific and perhaps more personal

Stage 4 is where it gets a bit more dangerous as password connected details are attempted. 'Your first pet and mum's maiden name is your stripper name! LOLZ! I got Fluffy StJohn🤣'

And there are two common security details for banks. Sadly, the ones who are naive enough to miss that this sort of thing is a scam, are also naive enough not to spot they've just given away security details. For the vast majority of people, the dots don't fall into line, but for the unlucky few that are too trusting or naive, they give away too much, all from simply wanting to share dangers that could affect people's kids.