Advice

billm

hi I have bean away from airguns for a few years and just getting back into it. I have acquired  this pcp air rifle but don't know much about it.

First of what make is it.

Second what air pressure  can it hold.

If anyone  can help me I will thank them now, billm.20210921_075933.jpg.4c02e7bebd4470fea0a7ef830178aeaf.jpg

20210921_075918.jpg

Yes it's definitely of the 2, though I'm guessing fx2000 as the rws stock is a bit more streamlined and of a better quality wood. 

I've got the cyclone which is basically a regd sidelever version of both, you should be able to take the stock off and the cylinder should have the fill pressure printed on it. Mines 220bar. Tho if its a unregged gun, the sweet spot might come in around 200-180bar. 

Certainly not an Excalibre as the stock is as mentioned not correct, Excalibre also has 2 slot positions for the bolt and a black trigger. Yes many of the variants can be easily tuned up to near 30ft/lb (not sure about the Axsor as I believe the original ports etc were made for the UK market, however parts are all interchangeable as far as I'm aware). My Excalibre runs at 28ft/lb using 16grn AA Fields and is excellent, it has a usable shot count of 35.

Enjoy. 

Thank-you guys you have gave me a lot to think about 

Ie firearms rated  hope not if it is  will havecto get it on my firearms  certificate thank-you for working out it was a fx 2000. And I will take stock of and have a look and see what it says, if nothing I will put 150 in then try the chrono see what it comes out at. billm.

Edited by billm

9 minutes ago, billm said:

Thank-you guys you have gave me a lot to think about 

Ie firearms rated  hope not if it is  will havecto get it on my firearms  certificate thank-you for working out it was a fx 2000. And I will take stock of and have a look and see what it says, if nothing I will put 150 in then try the chrono see what it comes out at. billm.

Shouldn't have to take the stock off, I'm sure mine is stamped under the cylinder at the front??