SKB chokes

gustav

12 hours ago, gustav said:

I am looking for 3/4 & full flush chokes for a SKB 585 "Target" model. 
The diameters and threads are identical to Invector Plus but they are about 8 mm shorter at 52 mm long.
 Any leads would be appreciated.

Alan.

I to have had this problem as I also own an SKB shotgun, As the other posters have mentioned Winchoke, Invector or Mossberg may be able to help, I eventually got my flush standard chokes from Carlson.   https://www.choketube.com/

Thank you all for the suggestions so far. I can state categorically that neither invector nor invector plus will Interchange for the reason that I've already stated .
At 52 mm long they are longer than invector and shorter than invector  plus, although the threads are identical to investor plus.
 If anyone knows of any dealers who have stocks of second-hand chokes please let me know  and I will approach them.

Regards,

Alan.

Alan see my previous post and click the link for choketube.com. As I mentioned the chokes for my SKB were purchased through them, they are Carlson chokes, if this is not fruitful you can always try SKB in the states, you may have to pay a little shipping though.