Insulate Britain....................Here We Go Again.

TIGHTCHOKE

Liam Norton, the Spokesman for Insulate Britain is on ITV's Good Morning Britain and is really looking to be a bit of a burk.

He was asked if his own home was insulated, he initially refused to answer...................and then confirmed it wasn't.

Richard Madely called him out for the blocking of roads and causing problems for the people held up.

He then started shouting about Churchill.

He then walked off.

The man is a bloody idiot.

Insulate Britain is an environmental activist group, whose aim is to force the British government to fully fund the insulation of all social housing by 2025. The group is linked to the global environmental movement Extinction Rebellion.

36 minutes ago, dead eye alan said:

Complete numpty no idea how such a **** should be given air time. 

Oh quite to the contrary, it was refreshing that ITV had the foresight to invite him on and let him make it obvious that he was as thick as a short plank.

I would bet good money that the BBC would not ever contemplate the shooting oneself in the foot event.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Liam Norton, the Spokesman for Insulate Britain is on ITV's Good Morning Britain and is really looking to be a bit of a burk.

He was asked if his own home was insulated, he initially refused to answer...................and then confirmed it wasn't.

Richard Madely called him out for the blocking of roads and causing problems for the people held up.

He then walked off.

Insulate Britain is an environmental activist group, whose aim is to force the British government to fully fund the insulation of all social housing by 2025. The group is linked to the global environmental movement Extinction Rebellion.

A bit of a burk??? I have no time for these people, complete and utter waste of space, this country seems to-be full of this type at the minute, why?

27 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

This is the WOKE generation!!!!!!!

Well they can go and “woke” off.

I see a woman was left partially paralysed after protests on the M25 delayed her trip to hospital by six hours, think I would have run over them if I was in a similar situation.

Once again our wonderful home secretary Priti Patell shows just what a complete waste of space she is. Illegal immigrants flooding into the country in rubber dinghies, out of control knife crime in London and elsewhere, now soap dodgers closing down motorways as and when they please with the Police manhandling anyone who goes near them . Get a grip woman or get out.

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yeah, because he expects the TAX payer to pay for it. Once we hand over our hard earned, he will have it insulated. :mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Newbie to this

12 minutes ago, amateur said:

Now, at least, there is a High Court injunction in place, so that if they do it again,  they can be banged up for contempt of court.

But the Police already have the powers to deal with these idiots.

But of course that would involve the Police doing their job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But the Police already have the powers to deal with these idiots.

But of course that would involve the Police doing their job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^This

3 hours ago, amateur said:

The problem was that the police arrested, charged and bailed a few of them. So they did it again and again. At least with "contempt" if you do it again you can, in theory, be locked up for ever!

There's me thinking you can be remanded, for breach of bail conditions :hmm:

6 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

He then walked off.

I saw him interviewed yesterday on GBNews. Absolute plonker and he was similarly trashed good style.

At a time like this , when the Country needs all the help it can get , to keep goods moving , and cash flowing , I would be more than happy for the police to belt the living xxxx out of those demonstrators , and drag them kicking and screaming to a place where they could be locked up.

On 24/09/2021 at 10:15, Houseplant said:

Just watched the "interview" on YouTube. Liam Norton is a knob. As ever, glad I'm not going to live forever!

That's the 5th time I've heard your last sentence this week. 

Please just get out there and post some more adventures to take our minds off the reality here?

21 hours ago, mel b3 said:

At a time like this , when the Country needs all the help it can get , to keep goods moving , and cash flowing , I would be more than happy for the police to belt the living xxxx out of those demonstrators , and drag them kicking and screaming to a place where they could be locked up.

Now. now, none of that please. The Constabulary don't have the inclination to go before a judge?

Edited by old man