Divorced

team tractor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

I hope the cupboard is tooth fairy proof. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

And that's TIGHTCHOKES opportunity to put up a picture of a big hairy bloke , dressed as a fairy , that he just happened to have in the " special interests" file , on his computer ๐Ÿ˜….ย 

16 hours ago, team tractor said:

๐Ÿ˜‚

The court have given her the court costs . Short term marriage states they leave with what they brought in . Letโ€™s hope so . I just want rid nowย 

Tell you what nath , she must be gutted . She probably thought that she was getting your house . What she's actually got is some oddball of dubious sexuality , that she knows is a liar ,ย  and he's got someone that he knows for sure is a liar and a cheat ๐Ÿ˜….ย 

9 hours ago, London Best said:

As a man who has been in a very happy relationship since 1970 I have zero experience of divorce. But I was staggered to read here that a recently divorced member is considering marrying a woman who has been a pain and a constant source of annoyance to him for twenty years. ย Not for me (or anyone else) ย to judge but it doesnโ€™t sound like a great plan to me.

Hahha. Yeah it doesn't sound like a great plan does it!

But what I really mean is that despite the often difficult aspects of the relationship we have realised that we are better together than apart.

She made a comment to a friend a short while ago, "we tried being married to other people and we weren't very good at it". Made me chuckle and realised how true it was.

We both had relatively happy marriages and both had good lives, both they were missing a certain something. We both just always knew that we had to end up together but it took a lot for us both to get there. Now we are and the difficulties are far outweighed by the good bits.

Edd

ย 

Ps. Must have been some soppy old romantic that wrote that last post and not the rough old heartless bloke that I am.

On 25/09/2021 at 09:48, team tractor said:

Have a word with my dad please . Iโ€™d like a track saw ๐Ÿ˜‚

TT-same boat as you and so onward and upward!

Out of interest was shooting much of an issue on the dating scene? I can imagine explaining a 'good day on the crows' could be a passion killer.

cheers and atb,

ย 

f.

13 hours ago, mel b3 said:

And that's TIGHTCHOKES opportunity to put up a picture of a big hairy bloke , dressed as a fairy , that he just happened to have in the " special interests" file , on his computer ๐Ÿ˜….ย 

Sorry to disappoint you old chap, far too busy sleeping today.ย ย :w00t:

4 hours ago, Remimax said:

M8 got divorced booked his vasectomy and became an overnight man whore.

hate him , looks far to happy these days :)

Hmmmm I had the snip , split and became a slag according to my mum . Itโ€™s been fun and my mates have been gobsmacked at the pretty ladies .Iโ€™m having a break currentlyย 

4 hours ago, Fuddster said:

TT-same boat as you and so onward and upward!

Out of interest was shooting much of an issue on the dating scene? I can imagine explaining a 'good day on the crows' could be a passion killer.

cheers and atb,

ย 

f.

They know . I tell them Iโ€™m a country sports lad . Only a few are bothered .ย 
I had a Munty , ย brought it back and cooked it for the one ๐Ÿ˜‚. She loved itย 

On 25/09/2021 at 19:35, billytheghillie said:

what is pof?

Blooming good fun . Honestly Iโ€™d be kicked off here if I told you what Iโ€™ve been up to . ๐Ÿ˜‚. Pm me for a giggleย 

11 hours ago, team tractor said:

Hmmmm I had the snip , split and became a slag according to my mum . Itโ€™s been fun and my mates have been gobsmacked at the pretty ladies .Iโ€™m having a break currentlyย 

They know . I tell them Iโ€™m a country sports lad . Only a few are bothered .ย 
I had a Munty , ย brought it back and cooked it for the one ๐Ÿ˜‚. She loved itย 

Blooming good fun . Honestly Iโ€™d be kicked off here if I told you what Iโ€™ve been up to . ๐Ÿ˜‚. Pm me for a giggleย 

yes i surpose having your helmet living its life in sudocrem would get a bit tedious after a while :)