Divorced

team tractor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, team tractor said:

Well I’m finally divorced. I had my absolute yesterday so I’ve had my Xmas present early 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Congrats.

My nisi came through on my birthday which was definitely the best present I got.

Funny because it was only a week or so earlier that she told a mutual friend that the divorce hadn't even started (And implied that she'd be taking me for even more money) 

Edd

Just now, eddoakley said:

Congrats.

My nisi came through on my birthday which was definitely the best present I got.

Funny because it was only a week or so earlier that she told a mutual friend that the divorce hadn't even started (And implied that she'd be taking me for even more money) 

Edd

My birthday was last week so I'm still celebrating the nisi more than the birthday!

Edd

Thank you everyone. 
I think I’ve completed every dating site 😂 met lots of lovely ladies .

I dated one off pof for a month . I was chatting to my mates about her and a random guy was with us . It turned out to be his brothers wife . I had to apologise and he was cool luckily . She was cheating. 

dated Italian, polish etc . The thing I’ve noticed is it’s awkward with kids . Some of the kids are crazy unfortunately and I’ve had to walk away from the most beautiful woman. 

4 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

Congrats.

Edd

My birthday was last week so I'm still celebrating the nisi more than the birthday!

Edd

6 weeks and a day then to go . Mines dragging her feet on the financial side now but I was only married 6 months before her affair started . Short term marriage. 
ive come to terms with what I might have to pay but it’s great I’m officially single . 

19 hours ago, team tractor said:

Well I’m finally divorced. I had my absolute yesterday so I’ve had my Xmas present early 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Mine did very well on the financial side but it's done now and I'm just not thinking about it.

Stings a bit though.

Annoying too when she's now gone to CSA (cms now) even though we had an agreement and my boy lives with me and is with me at least half of the time. Still, thats another story and it seems that it might/should all get sorted soon.

No time for me to be single though.

The new mrs has been in my life for 20 years. Absolute pain and the source of constant frustration and annoyance, but we've realised that as we've not been able to escape one another for 20 years We should really just get married and get on with things. Can't wait.

Edd

29 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

Mine did very well on the financial side but it's done now and I'm just not thinking about it.

Stings a bit though.

Annoying too when she's now gone to CSA (cms now) even though we had an agreement and my boy lives with me and is with me at least half of the time. Still, thats another story and it seems that it might/should all get sorted soon.

No time for me to be single though.

The new mrs has been in my life for 20 years. Absolute pain and the source of constant frustration and annoyance, but we've realised that as we've not been able to escape one another for 20 years We should really just get married and get on with things. Can't wait.

Edd

I’ve concentrated on me . I train and cycle lots . I fell in love with a girl I just can’t have . We want each other but I can’t handle her kids tbh . 

I've stepped back from work and spend time with my boy.

He keeps me busy and I fit everything else around him.

The Mrs has a son of 11 and he's mad about fishing, shooting, dogs, being outdoors, quads and motorbikes, boats, planes, cars, gun shops....it's tough but I guess the 4 of us will just have to do those things hahahah. I'm sure we will manage.

Certainly a different perspective on life since I got rid of the last one.

Had spent a long time concentrating on work. Definitely not doing that now.

Do whatever it is you enjoy and don't get stuck somewhere that doesn't make you happy.

If you ain't having fun you ain't doing it right.

Edd

2 hours ago, team tractor said:

6 weeks and a day then to go . Mines dragging her feet on the financial side now but I was only married 6 months before her affair started . Short term marriage. 
ive come to terms with what I might have to pay but it’s great I’m officially single . 

I never understand that side of things, you didn't have kids, or buy a house together,  she was the one who strayed, such a short marriage surely she should just be told to jog on?

22 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I never understand that side of things, you didn't have kids, or buy a house together,  she was the one who strayed, such a short marriage surely she should just be told to jog on?

It seems that the woman is always entitled to what many consider to be an unfair amount regardless off whether there is fault, who's fault, what they brought to the relationship ....they just seem to be able to screw the guy over.

Edd

1 hour ago, eddoakley said:

It seems that the woman is always entitled to what many consider to be an unfair amount regardless off whether there is fault, who's fault, what they brought to the relationship ....they just seem to be able to screw the guy over.

Edd

It's no wonder divorces often end up bitter, for me the person at fault should pay out, and obviously kids and time make things more complex. 

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

It would make far more sense if you dated nurses, I mean you must meet loads!

😂😂😂 I’ll try that instead 

21 minutes ago, Mice! said:

It's no wonder divorces often end up bitter, for me the person at fault should pay out, and obviously kids and time make things more complex. 

The court have given her the court costs . Short term marriage states they leave with what they brought in . Let’s hope so . I just want rid now 

7 hours ago, team tractor said:

I’ve ran out 😂

Dated a pretty one this week . Police again 😂

Well she did run off with her inspector 😂

😂😂😂😂

Dude you know me 😂. I’ve had a hell of a year . 25 dates I guess and erm countless something else . 

Omg 😂 I hope she’s not on here dude 😂😂😂😂😂. You’d be skinned 😂

Wait until I see her, he will be willing to be skinned.

Oooops don't know what happened there, I was referring to another comment.

If Nath hasn't learned his lesson by now then there is no hope for him. 

Edited by Walker570

3 hours ago, Lord Geordie said:

The team dines diaved when 😊

Now that’s a nice name to see commenting. Great to see 

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Wait until I see her, he will be willing to be skinned.

Oooops don't know what happened there, I was referring to another comment.

If Nath hasn't learned his lesson by now then there is no hope for him. 

I’m hopeless nev . 😂

0A46D917-B117-426E-8B84-1593275C3DE4.jpeg

On 24/09/2021 at 16:23, Walker570 said:

We've been thinking about it for 58 years and decided perhaps it's not for us

Give it a bit more time Walker before you make any rash decisions , trouble with the youngsters of today , they don't give these sort of things enough time and then live to regret it :lol: 

As a man who has been in a very happy relationship since 1970 I have zero experience of divorce. But I was staggered to read here that a recently divorced member is considering marrying a woman who has been a pain and a constant source of annoyance to him for twenty years.  Not for me (or anyone else)  to judge but it doesn’t sound like a great plan to me.