Flu Jab 2021

TIGHTCHOKE

I get my flu jab tomorrow  ,but I was going get the booster for covid on thursday  , then my wife friend told me I need to have at least a week between the jabs , so what happened to getting both jabs at the same time that the coverment talked about ? 

2 hours ago, derbyduck said:

I get my flu jab tomorrow  ,but I was going get the booster for covid on thursday  , then my wife friend told me I need to have at least a week between the jabs , so what happened to getting both jabs at the same time that the coverment talked about ? 

Many places are doing both I believe, one in each arm.

I had my jab today ,but what I carn't understand  is there was two ques one for under 65s and another for 65s and over !

maybe I am being a cynic or could there be a genuine reason ,thinking about it when I had been done a young lady in the corridor

asked if I was on my way out ? I replied yes but I hope I have a few more years yet .

On 02/10/2021 at 18:16, derbyduck said:

I had my jab today ,but what I carn't understand  is there was two ques one for under 65s and another for 65s and over !

maybe I am being a cynic or could there be a genuine reason ,thinking about it when I had been done a young lady in the corridor

asked if I was on my way out ? I replied yes but I hope I have a few more years yet .

Ayup, I had mine in the chemist next to the market in town a week last Saturday, I had palpitations all Sunday flippin terrible. Pharmacist phoned me Monday and said sorry we have given you the wrong vaccine. We gave you the over 65 one and I'm 64. Can't see a big problem as the palpitations stopped a few days later 😕🙄

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Ayup, I had mine in the chemist next to the market in town a week last Saturday, I had palpitations all Sunday flippin terrible. Pharmacist phoned me Monday and said sorry we have given you the wrong vaccine. We gave you the over 65 one and I'm 64. Can't see a big problem as the palpitations stopped a few days later 😕🙄

they gave you the same stuff that wrinklies get Harry ? you will have to get some slippers that zip up the front , my Mum in law was bad with it as well Harry.

Edited by derbyduck