Pigeon decoy set up - for sale

lap9387

Now sold.

thank you to everyone who messaged.

Hi everyone.

Long time since I've been on here.

I had to rescind  my shotgun certificate due to a diagnosis of PTSD ad as a result I no longer need my decoy bits.

All proceeds will go to the not for profit organization Changing The Game UK and their suicide prevention campaign. They provide free mental health support for people at risk of suicide.

there is a large cammo net and large ghost net with 4 adjustable poles.

a large real tree cammo screen

a small ghost net that i used as a poncho

11 half shells

3 full body decoys

1 full body rocker 

6 FUDs (Fold Up Decoys)

2 pairs of ear defenders

a bag full of pegs and stands for the fuds.

a huge cammo hold all for it. small rip in the bottom.

I have NO IDEA ON VALUE, but Id like as close to £100 as possible to donate to the suicide prevention campaign.

Please feel free to make me an offer with what you think is FAIR 

Collection in North Tyneside -  NE12 9

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 13.47.21.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 13.47.19 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 13.47.19.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 13.47.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 13.47.17 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-29 at 13.47.17.jpeg

Edited by lap9387

Sorry to hear about your PTSD, truth be known I think a hell of a lot of ex Military that have seen some form of action suffer from it.

It needs bringing more out in the open and it to be acceptable in society.

I'm guessing your ex Military, are you aware of the Veterans support line and other help that is available through various charities. If not I can put you in touch.

Good luck, and don't be afraid to talk about it.

Having PTSD does not automatically mean you cannot hold your licence, you will be asked for a letter from your GP about your condition, and it depends on your state of mind acording to him, but you can have PTSD and hold a licence.

I had my licence renewed 2 years ago and disclosed my PTSD as i have done on every renewal.

58 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

Sorry to hear about your PTSD, truth be known I think a hell of a lot of ex Military that have seen some form of action suffer from it.

It needs bringing more out in the open and it to be acceptable in society.

I'm guessing your ex Military, are you aware of the Veterans support line and other help that is available through various charities. If not I can put you in touch.

Good luck, and don't be afraid to talk about it.

Thanks Centrepin, 

Im not ex forces, but have some really good support.

thanks for reaching out!

23 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Having PTSD does not automatically mean you cannot hold your licence, you will be asked for a letter from your GP about your condition, and it depends on your state of mind acording to him, but you can have PTSD and hold a licence.

I had my licence renewed 2 years ago and disclosed my PTSD as i have done on every renewal.

Hey Welsh,

Yeah I know it is possible, but i wasnt in a good place and as a result my report wasn't good reading due to an attempt (which didnt involve guns)

Each day is different and because I wasnt able to tell him when i could go shooting or when i would be going shooting, they felt it was an un-necessary risk for me to have access to my guns.

It is what it is I suppose.

3 hours ago, lap9387 said:

Hey Welsh,

Yeah I know it is possible, but i wasnt in a good place and as a result my report wasn't good reading due to an attempt (which didnt involve guns)

Each day is different and because I wasnt able to tell him when i could go shooting or when i would be going shooting, they felt it was an un-necessary risk for me to have access to my guns.

It is what it is I suppose.

Fair one, but the good news is you know what you have and you are talking about it which is half the battle, never be frightened to reach out to chat, myself and others on here are always ready to listen.
And as Centrefire has said there are some great support groups out there, don't be frightened of contacting them if you need them ,they will have been through it themselves and will chat.

1 hour ago, welsh1 said:

Fair one, but the good news is you know what you have and you are talking about it which is half the battle, never be frightened to reach out to chat, myself and others on here are always ready to listen.
And as Centrefire has said there are some great support groups out there, don't be frightened of cantacting them if you need them ,they will have been through it themselves and will chat.

Top man,

Thanks Pal.

Sorry to hear you have ptsd and you are have had to give up your license the good thing is you are still on pigeon watch and are able to talk about it please don’t leave the forum as well there are many members not shooting anymore for one reason or another the banter is always good between us so keep posting all the best . Rob