410/20g wanted

Burney

I have a single barrel  .410 if you're interested.

It's a COOEY model 84, .410, hammer action, 26" barrel, full choke, chambered 3". Excellent condition. Made between 1902 and 1967.

It has a butt that can be shortened or extended to two set lengths for either kids/small adults or adults. 

If you're interested I'll put some pictures up.

Sheffield.

ive got both a 410 and a 20g perfect for kids and adults 

Yildiz 410, 28" multi  non ejector, this was the junior model with the shorter stock but I also bought a full length adult stock to go with it, approx 250-300 carts£450 its like new and boxed

Beretta 20B 686 1987 i think in seriously fantastic condition, again with adult and junior stock, 26" barrels choked at imp and imp, fantastic little gun, with about 250 carts £750

but is collection only near Diss South Norfolk, im happy to meet up to 50 miles away from me if you or anyone is interested

1 hour ago, Centrepin said:

I have a single barrel  .410 if you're interested.

It's a COOEY model 84, .410, hammer action, 26" barrel, full choke, chambered 3". Excellent condition. Made between 1902 and 1967.

It has a butt that can be shortened or extended to two set lengths for either kids/small adults or adults. 

If you're interested I'll put some pictures up.

Sheffield.

What sort of price mate

I’ve got the following for sale:-

BSA .410 single barrel, fully folding breech loading non-ejector shotgun. 
Barrel length is 28 inches with full choke and 3 inch chamber. 
Weight is 6lbs and length of pull is 141/4 inches. RH cast. 
The gun is in As New condition and would be an ideal first gun for a youngster or for rabbits and pest control. 

£100 no offers & collection only from Denbigh N.Wales.