Fox Red Labrador Retriever Pups

shamal

Available for viewing only at the moment. 6 Beautiful Fox Red Pups. 2 Bitches and 4 Dogs available. Born 2nd September so will be available to leave for their forever homes on the 28th October.

All pups will be KC Registered,

Microchipped,

Wormed and vet checked. 1st injection won't be given as vets all do it differently now and to save the poor lil ones having 2 lots I will let you sort out there 1st one at 8 weeks old.

Mum can be seen with her pups. Her hip and elbow scores are 5/8 and 0/0. Dad was chosen for his low hip score of 3/3 and 0/0 for his elbow. Both have a working background but live home as pets.

£1,250 each

Deposits can be taken to reserve them at £250 per pup.

If you would like to book a viewing please message me on here. Viewings are at Bolsover Chesterfield S44

20211001_134344.jpg

20211001_134357.jpg

Edited by shamal

On 01/10/2021 at 16:47, shamal said:

Available for viewing only at the moment. 6 Beautiful Fox Red Pups. 2 Bitches and 4 Dogs available. Born 2nd September so will be available to leave for their forever homes on the 28th October.

All pups will be KC Registered,

Microchipped,

Wormed and vet checked. 1st injection won't be given as vets all do it differently now and to save the poor lil ones having 2 lots I will let you sort out there 1st one at 8 weeks old.

Mum can be seen with her pups. Her hip and elbow scores are 5/8 and 0/0. Dad was chosen for his low hip score of 3/3 and 0/0 for his elbow. Both have a working background but live home as pets.

£1,250 each

Deposits can be taken to reserve them at £250 per pup.

If you would like to book a viewing please message me on here. Viewings are at Bolsover Chesterfield S44

20211001_134344.jpg

20211001_134357.jpg

Sorry it was not mentioned but yes they are from working stock

as for Fallowbuck's quote got to agree with him but my wife put up the post as I was out working without them, and I ain't correcting her 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, shamal said:

Sorry it was not mentioned but yes they are from working stock

as for Fallowbuck's quote got to agree with him but my wife put up the post as I was out working without them, and I ain't correcting her 🤷‍♂️

No offence but my lad put a £50 deposit on a “Forever Homes” pup a few years back and the ******* sold them on elsewhere and left about eight people dogless!🤨

3 hours ago, fallowbuck said:

No offence but my lad put a £50 deposit on a “Forever Homes” pup a few years back and the ******* sold them on elsewhere and left about eight people dogless!🤨

No offence taken👍 sorry for your lad there is some about even more nowadays, but these are genuine try and post their papers