Hungarian Vizsla Pups

shamal

Available for viewing only at the moment. 5 Beautiful Hungarian Vizsla Pups. 1 Bitch and 4 Dogs available. Born 11th September so will be available to leave for their forever homes on the 6th November.

All pups will be KC Registered,

Microchipped,

Wormed and vet checked. 1st injection won't be given as vets all do it differently now and to save the poor lil ones having 2 lots I will let you sort out there 1st one at 8 weeks old.

Mum can be seen with her pups. Her hip and elbow scores are 4/6 and 0/0. Dad was chosen for his low hip score of 3/3 and 0/0 for his elbow. Both have a working background but live home as pets.

£2.500 each

Deposits can be taken to reserve them at £250 per pup.

If you would like to book a viewing please message me on here. Viewings are at Bolsover Chesterfield S44

20210926_115709.jpg

20210926_115713.jpg

Edited by shamal

5 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Christ you were unlucky to have two litters within a week. 

Thought that as well ! No mention about them being workers. something tickled my spider senses about the listing. But they do look good chunky pups good luck with the sale !

Agriv8

On 01/10/2021 at 16:51, shamal said:

Available for viewing only at the moment. 5 Beautiful Hungarian Vizsla Pups. 1 Bitch and 4 Dogs available. Born 11th September so will be available to leave for their forever homes on the 6th November.

All pups will be KC Registered,

Microchipped,

Wormed and vet checked. 1st injection won't be given as vets all do it differently now and to save the poor lil ones having 2 lots I will let you sort out there 1st one at 8 weeks old.

Mum can be seen with her pups. Her hip and elbow scores are 4/6 and 0/0. Dad was chosen for his low hip score of 3/3 and 0/0 for his elbow. Both have a working background but live home as pets.

£2.500 each

Deposits can be taken to reserve them at £250 per pup.

If you would like to book a viewing please message me on here. Viewings are at Bolsover Chesterfield S44

20210926_115709.jpg

20210926_115713.jpg

Sorry that it is not mentioned but yes they are from working stock from working stock