LARGE USED Ex-Fire Service Breathing Cylinders Large Capacity 300Bar 9.0Litre PCP Airgun

Downforce

USED Ex-Fire Service Breathing Cylinders 300Bar Large 9.0Litre

9Litre 300 Bar Metal Breathing Cylinders allow a much bigger fill of air that lasts much longer than a 3 or 7Litre or 230 bar meaning less trips to re-fill and money saved

Supplied with M18 bottlneck and/or DIN Valve

Potential to convert for use with PCP/Airsoft subject to appropriate test certification and fill station accessory (available on eBay £20 upwards depending on spec)

I will post some pictures ASAP but if you are interested please PM as I have a limited number

Generally good to excellent condition (as you'd expect coming from a fire service) with virtualy no surface rust and correctly marked for AIR

This size/pressure are typically around £250-300+ new and still need testing every 2.5/5 years

£45 each collected Hertfordshire or your courier - £57.50 Shipped to UK mainland

Please note Cylinders are just released from Fire Service so should be OK but will require recertification test (typically about £30-40)

I have no reason to suspect they would not pass a test but if they were already tested they would be two to three times the price

There is no intended or implied warranty that they will pass a test or are fit for your purpose at this price but you can buy three or four and still be much less than buying new

D

4 minutes ago, biketestace said:

pics please so i can see the fittings, i need din as per shop bought bottles.

Paul

Hi Paul 

the photos I have taken at the moment are fuzzy and you can’t really see the thread etc

I will be taking some nice pictures and posting by Saturday 

D

But it is DIN

2 minutes ago, scotttomo said:

Is there any date stamped on these to give an indication of age?

Cosolidated postage if I buy two? 😘

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott

I'm just doing a bit more digging on that subject so just hang on for a bit and I'll PM you

D