Gun safe ammo lock?

CaptC

Picked up this thumping great x 4 gun safe this morning but although the main locks and keys are intact the ammo safe is missing it’s lock. 
No sign or hint of a maker but looks like a Brattonsound?

Any ideas appreciated!

Will add a picture later

image.jpeg.b1c38007f267b008df49bd60db871a46.jpeg

Thanks

Unable to upload photos! Files too big?

Edited by CaptC

1 minute ago, CaptC said:

Picked up this thumping great x 4 gun safe this morning but although the main locks and keys are intact the ammo safe is missing it’s lock. 

Any ideas appreciated!

Will add a picture later

Thanks

Thats funny I have had a few conversations with BS lately about locks (but not about the ammo lock)

As far as I am aware they are normally the standard barrel cam locks you can buy on ebay for £5 but normally the metal lever is too soft and needs to be upgraded

Just search security cam lock and measure the depth

D

Just now, Downforce said:

Thats funny I have had a few conversations with BS lately about locks (but not about the ammo lock)

As far as I am aware they are normally the standard barrel cam locks you can buy on ebay for £5 but normally the metal lever is too soft and needs to be upgraded

Just search security cam lock and measure the depth

D

Thanks very much

Just now, CaptC said:

I will send them a picture - that’s if it will upload! 

I was trying to get two keys the same which they said they could do if I could confirm the locks were the same on my old and new cabinet

I told them the model of safe and when I bought it and what the key was like (they have chrome and brass keys) and they still couldnt tell me

BUT they did offer to send me a current lock to see if that would fit

Maybe you'll have more luck - but I dont the the ammo locks are special for the cab

D

28 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Any ideas appreciated!

Will add a picture later

Thanks

Is this what you’re after?

https://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/jfc-gun-cabinet-top-box-lock-inc-2-keys-2802-0706

39 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Any ideas appreciated!

Will add a picture later

Thanks

image.jpeg.b1c38007f267b008df49bd60db871a46.jpeg

11 minutes ago, foxshooter69 said:

That is a bargain but as you may see from the added pictures mine only has two fixing bolts

6 minutes ago, pigeonbasher1 said:

just looked at my two safes, ones a brattonsound, 3 fixing bolts, and not like yours, other is a boxx that as four fixing bolts, again not like yours, is there no stickers anywhere?

Hello - Not a mark, sign or hint!

On 06/10/2021 at 13:56, CaptC said:

Will add a picture later

Thats completely absolutely nothing like mine (which is deffo Brattonsound) at all

My key is the round type looks like a circle with a dimple in the middle

s-l1600lock.jpg

Thats not my keys by the way in case anyone is thinking about getting a set cut to that number and stealing my ammo ! 🙂

16 hours ago, Downforce said:

Thats completely absolutely nothing like mine (which is deffo Brattonsound) at all

My key is the round type looks like a circle with a dimple in the middle

s-l1600lock.jpg

Thats not my keys by the way in case anyone is thinking about getting a set cut to that number and stealing my ammo ! 🙂

Thanks