Churchills, Swinton,North Yorks

Just wondering if any had been there or uses it regularly. I intended to pop along and have a look till I saw it was 44p per clay !!!

Just wondering if the 'clays' are finest bone China, because at that price I dont intend to visit to find out.

12 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Just wondering if any had been there or uses it regularly. I intended to pop along and have a look till I saw it was 44p per clay !!!

Just wondering if the 'clays' are finest bone China, because at that price I dont intend to visit to find out.

Go on a Monday, the clays are 25p

It's a lovely ground with some great presentations. I try and do the odd registered there. There's not much of a club house. Small reception, small shop and plenty of seating outside!

English Sporting clays filmed the british there on YouTube to give you an idea on what the ground looks like.

7 hours ago, TRINITY said:

Its 35p per clay and 25p on Mondays.You were looking at the Wycombe tariff at 44p.

22 minutes ago, Cawdor118 said:

I have been, lovely setting but very driven orientated in my opinion. 

Changes all the time,was there Monday and only 3 driven targets out of lots of stands!

I've shot a few registered shoots there. It's a nice ground with some interesting and varied target presentations. I don't think they have the same presentations on non-registered shoot days, but I imagine it is the same setter.

Expect some tricky battues, clever chondels and high towers targets.

On 07/10/2021 at 08:43, TRINITY said:

Judging by my scores, they are made from finest kevlar lined rubber.

I've seen people complaining about the colour selection on some of the stands, especially the blue and green clays, but I've never had a problem seeing them. Hitting them is my problem.

If you can get there on a Monday for the 25p clays, then I would say it is well worth the cost and drive out.