Churchills, Swinton,North Yorks

TRINITY

1 hour ago, R_Hawlwy said:

Good fun shooting this stand today! 

IMG_20211110_140815.jpg

That’s the one R_Hawlwy - thank you for posting from my write up from our visit on Monday is on page 1 on this thread !

we had fantastic fun on Monday - A, B and C are from the scaffold D and E the cherry picker C and E were the midi’s IIRC ! The E took some working out and the spec’s had to go on so I could see it ! 

Can I ask why you estimated the distance ( height ) was to the scaffolding and the cherry picker traps ?

not sure I have ShotKam footage as I think I ran out of battery. But for those in the know was clean breaking em with 28g 8s fibres though Muller U1 and U2 in my 725  sporter ! 

Thanks Again - regards Agriv8 

15 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

That’s the one R_Hawlwy - thank you for posting from my write up from our visit on Monday is on page 1 on this thread !

we had fantastic fun on Monday - A, B and C are from the scaffold D and E the cherry picker C and E were the midi’s IIRC ! The E took some working out and the spec’s had to go on so I could see it ! 

Can I ask why you estimated the distance ( height ) was to the scaffolding and the cherry picker traps ?

not sure I have ShotKam footage as I think I ran out of battery. But for those in the know was clean breaking em with 28g 8s fibres though Muller U1 and U2 in my 725  sporter ! 

Thanks Again - regards Agriv8 

Tough to gauge/height, i know D and E took a good chunk of lead! It was the midi (c) that caught me out! 

25 minutes ago, R_Hawlwy said:

Tough to gauge/height, i know D and E took a good chunk of lead! It was the midi (c) that caught me out! 

IIRC the C was a funny one it took us a while It is high and fast and a way up on bank . Our take was that the point you lock on it’s at full tilt but as it’s a midi it hasn’t got inertia to keep going at that speed   So starts dropping so everything points to over leading it which usually goes against the tower ( if you miss you haven’t given it enough lead so add some more ). as I mentioned high incomes are not my favourite ms but even I was chuckling to myself on that stand . 

mite a blinking good clay stand in a to notch clay ground 

Agriv8 

6 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

IIRC the C was a funny one it took us a while It is high and fast and a way up on bank . Our take was that the point you lock on it’s at full tilt but as it’s a midi it hasn’t got inertia to keep going at that speed   So starts dropping so everything points to over leading it which usually goes against the tower ( if you miss you haven’t given it enough lead so add some more ). as I mentioned high incomes are not my favourite ms but even I was chuckling to myself on that stand . 

mite a blinking good clay stand in a to notch clay ground 

Agriv8 

I will second that, great fun!