Fudgepackham

MirokuMK70

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-10-09/chris-packham-and-100-children-to-deliver-petition-to-buckingham-palace

I noticed that packam was hanging up a cute little toy made of wool, which comes from sheep which live on farms, The stated aim of the wilders is to reduce agriculture by 50%, They also state that other countries have much more woodland than the uk, other countries are bigger and less densely populated

Hello, How he gets away still working for the BBC ?? Now he's going up against the Royal family ? Will the above back him on this ??, Maybe they don't understand the meaning of land ownership ? From what I understand of Prince Charles he is very good at Conservation work on the Royal Estates, but these are run as a business and not a place for picnics 🤔

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

8 hours ago, islandgun said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-10-09/chris-packham-and-100-children-to-deliver-petition-to-buckingham-palace

I noticed that packam was hanging up a cute little toy made of wool, which comes from sheep which live on farms, The stated aim of the wilders is to reduce agriculture by 50%, They also state that other countries have much more woodland than the uk, other countries are bigger and less densely populated

Hello, are there any uninhabited islands up your way he could go a live ? 

5 minutes ago, Blackpowder said:

Its all aimed at banning grouse shooting.   Is it true that one of has vehicles has been burnt out or is  that another on line rumour.

Blackpowder

Hello, it's on the news, 2 men eg thugs parked a Landy by his gate and set it alight, 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

50 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, are there any uninhabited islands up your way he could go a live ? 

Hello, it's on the news, 2 men eg thugs parked a Landy by his gate and set it alight, 

Whatever will these "thugs" do next to poor Mr Packham " I hope!"

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

So we know it is probably not a shooting man, they would not have set fire to a landy🤣

The fact that they chose that vehicle makes it look like a put up job by his supporters.

Damaging property gates/ cars is just playing into his hands.

Think of the sympathy vote from his followers. He has already asked them to write to various land owners asking not to issue licenses for trail hunting.

Once hunting goes and I think it will. Shooting will be targeted. Clay pigeons will be the future if we aren't careful.

We should be putting are efforts into having him removed from the BBC. 

28 minutes ago, redial said:

Damaging property gates/ cars is just playing into his hands.

Think of the sympathy vote from his followers. He has already asked them to write to various land owners asking not to issue licenses for trail hunting.

Once hunting goes and I think it will. Shooting will be targeted. Clay pigeons will be the future if we aren't careful.

We should be putting are efforts into having him removed from the BBC. 

That will go very soon after!

37 minutes ago, islandgun said:

I found the whole thing very cynical, enrolling children to demonstrate, lying, I despair for the future of our countryside and our food supply 

This. Young children have no real concept of the realities of life, but have brains like sponges, making them very susceptible to indoctrinated claptrap. 
Cynical and despicable. 

The idea of 'attacking' the Royal family over conservation shows just how out of touch he really is.  The late Prince Philip did a huge amount for conservation, being one of the main movers in the World Wildlife Fund for years and planting huge areas of woodland, managing large estates in a very environmentally friendly - but practical way.

Prince Charles has done huge amounts of conservation at his home Highgrove, and the Duchy of Cornwall (which he effectively chairs) is again run in an environmentally friendly but practical way.  You will find all of the Royal estates well managed, with well cared for woodland, good hedges, careful and minimal use of agricultural chemicals and moorland burned in a managed way to create a variety of habitat necessary not just for game, but for a diverse range of wildlife species.

How the BBC can continue to throw money and airtime hours (I understand he is not 'an employee') but uses contacting company arrangements (probably to avoid tax) whist he seems to be waging a war of words aimed at our Royal family's conservation credentials beats me.

3 hours ago, Shufti said:

We all know this plays into their hands, just why would a countryman do this?  All too convenient for me. They will stoop to anything to get their way!

They should have found a few charred copies of shooting times in the wreck.....oh well maybe next time

Very sus! Especially his behaviour around it. Lot of accusations and assumptions from him and his mob considering it's an on going police investigation. Vids he put out  delivered in his wooden style and asking people to sign petitions almost like they been prepared.  Strangely convenient, yet again! Wonder if it out to do with/go back at the fact sabs were filmed shown harassing folk at a trail hunt with stones hidden behind there back on FSC other day. Strange to he and followers mouthing off it must be shooting and field sports folk responsible? Loads of folk just can't stand him! As he now hiding behind nature and conservation yet again and this time to have a go at the royals. Could of been passionate royalists. There's plenty out there. He says he had another badger and other animals dumped at his house. So frequent now he doesn't bother mentioning it to his girlfriend or step daughter. Really? Surely he would get them on camera? Doesn't mention in his ramblings that a burnt out flat bed truck and a dead cow were also found on the same night within a mile of his home. Oh no! That would take the attention away from him and his agenda!  . . . . . . Comical that Megan McCubin was going on last week about how much we need badgers to keep earthworms and insects in check. Bizzare!          NB