Channel Migrants

ditchman

not looking to start a political aguement here .......just stating the following in disbelief....

Reported by "Media" just now

Friday and saturday saw 1100 boat / dingy migrants land on our coast..............................(now get this)

Government verbal response............"we are dealing very effectively with this situation".......

(well **** my old boots thank god for that , we can all breathe a sigh of relief now)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is now being reported....that Brittany ferries and Fred Oulson  have formed a consortium to buy out the RNLI......the French with the money we gave them...are busy at work in Normandy raising and power washing off the 2nd world war Mulberry harbour...which will be towed to Calais.....i believe they have called it Operation Sealion...

Lets ask for some of the boats they have used to start our own patrols and stop the money to French funding. Walked past my local McDonalds lots of them on motorbikes parked on the pavement when a traffic warden came across lots of them come out and gave her abuse. We are being taken over by them what are we leaving our kids to.

Edited by bottletopbill

3 hours ago, armsid said:

And again the French demand money to stop them    

no, technically the French get paid to patrol the beaches. We were stupid enough to believe that would mean they would stop the boat migrants. The French see it differently, the deal said patrol and thats what they do. nothing in the deal said anything about stopping people getting into boats.

actual quote from a French Politician allegedly  

9 hours ago, Blackpowder said:

9 hours ago, Blackpowder said:

I saw a clip with the French police watching those boats being launched.

Blackpowder

Lucky they didn't show the French Police waving them goodbye because they must me pretty glad to see the back of them. We are critical of the French but if you try to see it from their point of view goodbye and dont come back is a good outcome.

The French see it as a problem we have brought upon ourselves by being too generous to them. The French give them nothing, absolutely nothing at any stage and really can't understand why we fall over ourselves giving them all the things we do.

Of course they are going to try and get here

so would you .............be honest

Edited by Vince Green

I can see the solution as can 99% of the British population, so why are we powerless to stop them? I'm looking forward to times when a bunch of locals sail out and take the law into their own hands, like the people pulling those ****** off the road while the Police, who are being paid to remove them, stand and watch.

29 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

I can see the solution as can 99% of the British population, so why are we powerless to stop them? I'm looking forward to times when a bunch of locals sail out and take the law into their own hands, like the people pulling those ****** off the road while the Police, who are being paid to remove them, stand and watch.

We are not powerless to stop them. All we have to do is change our law. we can now we are out of the EU

At the moment we choose to abide by the existing international law,

many other countries choose to go down the plausable deniability route. If you dont give them any opportunity to create any sort of data trail at any stage that they are in your country then you can legitimately deny they were ever there.  

Edited by Vince Green

many other countries choose to go down the plausable deniability route. If you dont give them any opportunity to create any sort of data trail at any stage that they are in your country then you can legitimately deny they were ever there.  

I am reliably informed that China uses this in reverse. It is extremely hard to send people back to China, as China denies that they are Chinese. Their argument is that if they were genuinely Chinese, they would never have left, as China is such a tolerant, brilliant place.

11 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

That's no solution?

The solution is for the stupid elected politcos to get off their troughs and amend the system to fix the problem?

The French will take the money anyway and continue as always doing only whats of benefit to them?

In this case nothing to halt the flow? ? ?

Edited by old man

1 hour ago, Rim Fire said:

Heard on the news yesterday we haven't paid a penny to France yet for the  policing of there beaches to help stop them crossing so they not going to  

They were to be paid to STOP them, but so far numbers have increased.    You should not get paid if you do not do the the job.    I also suspect that moneys have been paid, but then you know the French they spent it on ribs.

58 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

They were to be paid to STOP them, but so far numbers have increased.    You should not get paid if you do not do the the job.    I also suspect that moneys have been paid, but then you know the French they spent it on ribs.

So who gives in first you stop them we will pay then its you pay first then we will stop them neither trusts each other

We need a roll figure to start a campaign no more asylum no more funding any other countries with aid. Look after our own first sorry to all the armed forces we have not helped you or your families. But rush to give to every asylum seeker new phones and a house driving lessons. Squaddies left on our streets one told me British legion did not help him ? why not.

I came down Jubilee Way at 4pm on Sunday coming into Dover and looking down into the Eastern docks it was devoid of vehicles - cars & trucks, no joke - nada. Something is wrong but I am not allowed to mention it might be = otherwise my n/year resolution will be blown. The Western docks are now clogged up with rubber leisure craft as they are not allowed to be disposed of for some stupid legal b/s reason.