Channel Migrants

ditchman

2 hours ago, bavarianbrit said:

I came down Jubilee Way at 4pm on Sunday coming into Dover and looking down into the Eastern docks it was devoid of vehicles - cars & trucks, no joke - nada. Something is wrong but I am not allowed to mention it might be = otherwise my n/year resolution will be blown. The Western docks are now clogged up with rubber leisure craft as they are not allowed to be disposed of for some stupid legal b/s reason.

Being Dover and full of "seamen" im suprised the western docks are not full up of rubber leisure wear.....never mind boats

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Sciurus said:

The Daily Mail reported last week that two migrant smugglers were shot with rubber bullets by french police -

it’s a small start.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10050681/Horror-Dunkirk-beach-French-police-open-fire-migrants-dinghy-rubber-bullets.html

Because they refused to get in a rubber boat  perchance ?

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Because they refused to get in a rubber boat  perchance ?

😂😂😂- you are just so cynical!

Very surprised , we have not a response to the use of rubber bullets by the usual bleeding hearts  brigade.

What is the betting that our £50 million donation will be used to pay compensation to the injured  smugglers?

59 minutes ago, Sciurus said:

😂😂😂- you are just so cynical!

Very surprised , we have not a response to the use of rubber bullets by the usual bleeding hearts  brigade.

What is the betting that our £50 million donation will be used to pay compensation to the injured  smugglers?

I don't mind saying that, That;s not the answer. Tin hat on.

Our infantile government hold the key? Turn the money off for starters? Employ our special forces.

A disgraceful lot our politicos?

Current migration is predicted to be the top of the iceberg.

Mass migration due to climate change, war and poverty is predicted to become a global threat to security according to many think tanks. 

These issues, unless resolved at source will drive many millions to seek safety in foreign climbs! 

Get ready folks. 

3 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

These illegal imigrants are no such thing,we are being invaded in dribs and drabs.

Likely true.

I was told in the late ‘80’s by two young Muslims that the plan was to invade by stealth until they outnumbered us and then it was their country. 
I have no reason to disbelieve them.

29 minutes ago, London Best said:

Likely true.

I was told in the late ‘80’s by two young Muslims that the plan was to invade by stealth until they outnumbered us and then it was their country. 

nieces partner is quite open about saying the above when questioned about the size of his family we will be walking in their shoes with time 

1 hour ago, London Best said:

Likely true.

I was told the same by a Catholic. 

On 11/10/2021 at 21:00, old man said:

I don't mind saying that, That;s not the answer. Tin hat on.

Our infantile government hold the key? Turn the money off for starters? Employ our special forces.

A disgraceful lot our politicos?

We have not paid yet. 

1 hour ago, Lampwick said:

Mass migration due to climate change, war and poverty is predicted to become a global threat to security according to many think tanks. 

These issues, unless resolved at source will drive many millions to seek safety in foreign climbs! 

Get ready folks. 

This i think is the big challenge but I reckon the change will kill millions before we get to that point. After which it will be no big deal. 

23 hours ago, Lampwick said:

Get ready folks. 

This ^^^^^

The biggest single pressure creating migration is world population growth.

Edited by Vince Green

6 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

More likely given orders by the French government, how about boycotting buying French goods ? ?

i have not knowingly bought anything french for years..........not sure how i stand with electricity tho' im with British gas...not EDF ......

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i have not knowingly bought anything french for years..........not sure how i stand with electricity tho' im with British gas...not EDF ......

Jugger I did yesterday  some crepes which were ..ap so did the right thing give them to my daughter, so no baguettes croissants french plonk no shampers have to have cava ,no french letters (giving my age away) scrap the citroen peugeot renault ,take down the picture of my war hero De Gaulle with his white hanky ha ha.

7 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Waste collection/waste sites all french run here. Also  grass cutting and street maintenance. 

19 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

More likely given orders by the French government, how about boycotting buying French goods ? ?

Dont buy anything  french anyway, their fries will never replace chips and I am long past the age when I found their correspondence useful.

Blackpowder

24 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Hello, I must say neither have I, but had no choice on EDF , will change as soon as U switch find a better deal, 

2 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I must say neither have I, but had no choice on EDF , will change as soon as U switch find a better deal, 

Oops decathlon crow decoys 🙄

48 minutes ago, mellors said:

Waste collection/waste sites all french run here. Also  grass cutting and street maintenance. 

Yep, they have been allowed to do so in the name of competition?

The only problem with that is what we have eventually here, a monopoly?

We have due to ineptitude (being kind) given away control of our basic functions to others?

Now we are up the creek with no paddle?

I too would rather go without where possible, rather than buy EU goods. Maybe too late to salvage the bit we have left anyway as all that being given away too?

Edited by old man

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

This ^^^^^

The biggest single pressure creating migration is world population growth.

100% .... they can't possibley blame it on Brexit so the next up is Climate Change.  The world is being polluted by human beings, it is the elephant in the room that nobody wants to admit or do anyhting about.  Need another world war although another Covid germ might help.