Channel Migrants

ditchman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont want to get wrong with folk on here....i would be the first to put my hand out to help someone in need...and im sure most if not all of us are like that on here and theUK.....

but this makes me very angry....all of us are in difficult times in this country....and i am feeling used and taken advantage of....and im really getting hacked off with it being taken for a ride and laughed at by et al

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

thought i would just point out .....that on thursday over 1000 "poor migrants"...arrived on this septered isle......

this is sooner or later going to bring the govt down.....it will also see extreme far right parties get elected into parliament....so this problem really needs to be sorted soon.......by someone who has got the balls to do it.....it will be painful......but not as painful if it is just shovelled into a corner and left

Your dead right mate. Even the most extreme left must see this will end in disaster, if the cons won't sort this out, someone who has the motivation to will. Anyone want another John Tyndall as prime minister? Because I don't. 

19 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i dont want to get wrong with folk on here....i would be the first to put my hand out to help someone in need...and im sure most if not all of us are like that on here and theUK.....

but this makes me very angry....all of us are in difficult times in this country....and i am feeling used and taken advantage of....and im really getting hacked off with it being taken for a ride and laughed at by et al

I agree but it turns me over. I'd take some in but it's being created by other powers. The system needs sorting soon. The world's upside down so many cashing in on depravity in third world countries created by greed. 

Quite honestly I cant see this worrying the Tories.  They will only be under pressure when the electorate have a credible alternative and an opposition who will really twist the knife about the issue. Wo will do that ?

Not the liberals, they are so soft and weak, they would invite as many as they could.

Not Labour, also soft and weak but will see these as thousands of potential voters, more the merrier for them.

So basically , I really think this issue will never be addressed and the only possible way the tories could be held to account for their ineptitude would be someone like Farage.  However, although he will make some noise, cant see him doing much more.

Edited by TRINITY

3 hours ago, TRINITY said:

Quite honestly I cant see this worrying the Tories.  They will only be under pressure when the electorate have a credible alternative and an opposition who will really twist the knife about the issue. Wo will do that ?

Not the liberals, they are so soft and weak, they would invite as many as they could.

Not Labour, also soft and weak but will see these as thousands of potential voters, more the merrier for them.

So basically , I really think this issue will never be addressed and the only possible way the tories could be held to account for their ineptitude would be someone like Farage.  However, although he will make some noise, cant see him doing much more.

Farage is off doing telly 5 days a week.

Reform UK is successor to Brexit party and is starting to be known and starting to poll on more sensible policies.

17 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Farage is off doing telly 5 days a week.

Reform UK is successor to Brexit party and is starting to be known and starting to poll on more sensible policies.

Hopefully Tice will try not to mess it up by distancing himself from his Hartlepool pigs head burying friends again...or not?

7 hours ago, henry d said:

Hopefully Tice will try not to mess it up by distancing himself from his Hartlepool pigs head burying friends again...or not?

I believe tice stepped in and dealt with a racist member of the council and was in no way connected with it. 

I stand ready to be corrected if I'm wrong because I'm sure your not the type of person to imply someone who isn't racist is. 

Why don't we talk about someone you admire who keeps better company, like Jeremy Corban, I'm sure he keeps good company and would have nothing to do with questionable people or organisations! 

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

This is the way that I,   and I suspect millions of others feel. Things really do need to change.

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

This is the way that I,   and I suspect millions of others feel. Things really do need to change.

however we sort it we will get such a backlash from the EU....it will effect us very badly......i say the EU.....not the people within those countries as they feel the same way as we do

i think part of the solution will be the serious rise of right wing parties within the EU block.....putting emense pressure on the Brussells politicos.....

6 minutes ago, henry d said:

Perhaps you should look at it from their perspective?

That they got to safety but still wish to migrate to a country of a different culture to theirs?

I'm sure I'm not alone in suspecting there is EU collusion to clear them off to us via overloaded inflatables so we are obliged to 'rescue' them. 

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Perhaps you should look at it from their perspective?

so it is the lord helps them who help themselves  ?...

ive had to work and fight for everything i have....and still i will put my hand of friendship out to those who need it......

not freebooters...or chancers,.....

47 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Whenever you see any of the crossing footage you never see women or children. That’s always troubled me more than anything else. I wonder if there’s an FOI answer as to the age / gender breakdown of these dinghy based economic migrants.

The Greeks built the wooden horse  " the Trojan  to gain access and take over . These people are just using rubber boats . IF  there end goal is to take over , then this country  just becomes like the country they have left , they have gained nothing .

Remembrance  Sunday tomorrow  , and what was said after the first World War 

" do we realy belive that this war would end wars " 

Young men answered the call , these boat people are running away from it . Not fighting for what they once owned. 

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

Whenever you see any of the crossing footage you never see women or children. That’s always troubled me more than anything else. I wonder if there’s an FOI answer as to the age / gender breakdown of these dinghy based economic migrants.

Once the males are legally allowed to stay they will be able to bring the rest of their relatives over here to live.

Why wouldn't there be a conspiracy to palm them off, who in their right mind would consider such an influx to be beneficial? Think of the potential financial implication? Sadly its very plain that our ruling elite don't have a thought. 

I'm with ditchy about genuine seekers but really this is out of hand and not sustainable?

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

The Greeks built the wooden horse  " the Trojan  to gain access and take over . These people are just using rubber boats . IF  there end goal is to take over , then this country  just becomes like the country they have left , they have gained nothing .

Remembrance  Sunday tomorrow  , and what was said after the first World War 

" do we realy belive that this war would end wars " 

Young men answered the call , these boat people are running away from it . Not fighting for what they once owned. 

this is why our freedom and way of life is precious to us.....because over the centuries we had to fight for it...and it is only right other countries/peoples should do the same

22 hours ago, TRINITY said:

The conservatives can't do what they want to do because the snowflakes have the law on their side and won't hesitate to use it to prevent us infringing on these poor people's "human rights"

While we follow the law and other countries choose to ignore it we are stuffed because we are the end of the line and have nowhere to move them on to like France does

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

this is why our freedom and way of life is precious to us.....because over the centuries we had to fight for it...and it is only right other countries/peoples should do the same

I would strongly discourage any young person to consider a career in the armed services. They will  put their lives at risk and for what? This country is no longer worth fighting for. This tide will not be stemmed but will only increase . UK  will not be a country as we know it in the next 20 years or so. It will certainly be something that no one in their right mind would lay down their life to preserve

2 hours ago, TRINITY said:

I would strongly discourage any young person to consider a career in the armed services. They will  put their lives at risk and for what? This country is no longer worth fighting for. This tide will not be stemmed but will only increase . UK  will not be a country as we know it in the next 20 years or so. It will certainly be something that no one in their right mind would lay down their life to preserve

Either that or we'll have some far right despot running the country under a blood red swastika. 

I genuinely fear for our future if the current trajectory isn't altered. 

Was not one of the key benefits of Brexit to take back control of the U.K. boarders clearly priti Patel is failing to do this, rather so much easier for her to persecute further law abiding gun owners.

nobody knows the history of these immigrants as they land with no documents to identify them, potentially, terrorist, criminals, rapists etc are possibly among them. 
The only way to stop it is to put every one of them when they land on the next boat back to France, when they then realise they are wasting their money they will stop paying the criminals providing the resources to facilitate them crossing the channel.
Then we have taken back control of our boarders but no government has the balls to do so, especially priti.

22 hours ago, Bruno24 said:

Once the males are legally allowed to stay they will be able to bring the rest of their relatives over here to live.

Not strictly true, their wife can apply after they have been a UK citizen for 5 years, but must also pass other criteria such as having a certain level of English language. They also have to pay for visas etc costing a minimum of £8k to 15k if they have a child.