• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, fern01 said:

Here's a suggestion;

Every time a boat load of illegal migrants land on our shores a French fishing licence is withdrawn until there is non left.

I like the idea, but we should boot the French out of our waters anyway. They've no right to be there, it's simply another area our government are letting our people down. 

51 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I like the idea, but we should boot the French out of our waters anyway. They've no right to be there, it's simply another area our government are letting our people down. 

From what I have seen recently it wouldn't take long before they would be gone

2 hours ago, armsid said:

Look at Sweden they are getting worried about numbers there almost equaling there population and costing billions because they wont integrate and dont want to work

I found the link

Interesting read, it's all imploding on them.

35 minutes ago, B&W FOX said:

I found the link

Interesting read, it's all imploding on them.

i wonder if sweden will actually do anything....we all know what is stopping them...........i was going to use a simple term to describe what is happening....but i think my post would be deleted

30 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

There is an old saying be careful what you wish for well a lot on replying to this thread wished  for the Fat Controller and his army of merry men and women  now you got him don't complain 

Hes the best out of the other bunch. 

Who would you rather, May, Cameron, Blair? We were getting more migrants under them and were just as inept at stopping it. Blair under "new" Labour in fact is the root cause of most of this in the first place. 

I'd like to see farage hold the ranes for a bit to be honest. 

6 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Hes the best out of the other bunch. 

Who would you rather, May, Cameron, Blair? We were getting more migrants under them and were just as inept at stopping it. Blair under "new" Labour in fact is the root cause of most of this in the first place. 

I'd like to see farage hold the ranes for a bit to be honest. 

farage would sort it.............but at what cost.....the only legal way this can be sorted is via inter/eu co-operation.....and that aint going to happen any time soon

the only other thing that might "spur" people into action is

1. the formation of an extremely effective and deadly terrorist group..found to be made up of migrants
  2. internal strife within the various countries

both options are possible....what needs to be done now....is something that prevents us reaching those 2 stages...

i really dont think the various govts really understand what a ticking timebomb they have on their hands

Why don't we do this?

This is a clip from the link above. 

"But since then, Germany's attitude to migrants has changed. Many of those who entered the country in those heady days were only pretending to be Syrian, and now the authorities are sending them back to their homelands in Africa, South Asia, the Middle East, Turkey and the Balkans.

Large numbers have been frogmarched to airports from their beds by armed police. As many have no desire to return home, once on board they are often handcuffed to prevent any violent protests. Such unsavoury incidents have been documented by immigration officials and pro-migrant activists."

On 26/11/2021 at 10:17, JohnfromUK said:

It HAS to be stopped by preventing people boarding and setting off in boats.  You cannot 'turn back' unsafe boats.

Correct. It is in fact unlawful under the laws of the sea. And yes there are such things. And everyone knows that if Border Force operatives did and then that boat sank and there were deaths that Patel et al would throw the blame on those operatives and hang them out to dry. Just as the was done with Metropolitan Police marksman Tony Long last year or so ago and that poor guy that died recently that was prosecuted in Northern Ireland.

Edited by enfieldspares

19 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Maybe the French are just applying the logic that Rees-Mogg applies to fish to these migrants? Your water your fish...your water your migrants!

What'd he say? So using, as above, his logic if they pass into our waters then they become ours...and "They are happier for it" just as he said!

Edited by enfieldspares

1 hour ago, enfieldspares said:

Maybe the French are just applying the logic that Rees-Mogg applies to fish to these migrants? Your water your fish...your water your migrants!

What'd he say? So using, as above, his logic if they pass into our waters then they become ours...and "They are happier for it" just as he said!

I agree it's not up to the French to police our borders so what we should be doing is dropping them straight back on a French beach. 

At the moment the French still fish in our waters, encourage there migrants to head to the UK while collecting money off us. We must be the biggest mugs in Europe, like with all bullies, there's a time for not reacting and there also comes a time to fight back, that time has long passed with both the EU and France. 

We cant drop them straight back because of the Dublin agreement and ounce they reach our waters they become our responsibility i agree the French are turning a blind eye to it all but so would we if it was the other way around

We kicked Europe in the nuts we upset America because the Fat Controller thought the other numpty would still be president we stand alone at the moment  and we are no longer GREAT Britain if you had to call the country to arms 

the likes of me and the crusties would have to go