Channel Migrants

ditchman

1 hour ago, clangerman said:

shred the Dublin agreement only thing stopping us dumping them back is the cowardice of gump and his gutless gov to do so 

If we do that it will be another agreement we went back on as a country we are no longer  trusted to what we signed up for 

Have we got any allies at the moment we are up ;;;;; street without a paddle Putin is laughing his backside off splitting up Europe 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

We cant drop them straight back because of the Dublin agreement and ounce they reach our waters they become our responsibility i agree the French are turning a blind eye to it all but so would we if it was the other way around

We kicked Europe in the nuts we upset America because the Fat Controller thought the other numpty would still be president we stand alone at the moment  and we are no longer GREAT Britain if you had to call the country to arms 

the likes of me and the crusties would have to go  

We haven't kicked Europe in the nuts at all. 

For a start Europe isn't the EU and the EU has been blatantly booting us in the balls for years. We need to just chuck them straight back on French beaches, France is very openly encouraging migrants to head for the UK which is also against the regulation, so its them who have breached any contract where they should register in the first safe country. 

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Can't seem to find a confirmation of that, are you sure it's accurate?

Are you sure anything you post is accurate? You make an awful lot of assumptions without any hard facts at all. 

1 hour ago, Rim Fire said:

If we do that it will be another agreement we went back on as a country we are no longer  trusted to what we signed up for 

Have we got any allies at the moment we are up ;;;;; street without a paddle Putin is laughing his backside off splitting up Europe 

unless your a terrorist or our yank masters any agreement with us is not worth the paper it’s written on as for allies that would be the ones who run first sign of a fight bad mouth our country non stop and wave immigrants of from the beach to make THEIR problem ours tax payers can do without allies who take our money for nothing 

This is being orchestrated by someone with high level connections and collusion from the EU IMO, likely payback for Brexit. Its time our defence forces did something drastic and ballsy.

How would it be if a sub was just off the French coast, wait for a likely boat to be passing that could render rapid assistance, let a couple of SBS men out to spike an inflatable with a few small punctures underneath so it has to head back then quietly slip away.

14 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

This is being orchestrated by someone with high level connections and collusion from the EU IMO, likely payback for Brexit. Its time our defence forces did something drastic and ballsy.

How would it be if a sub was just off the French coast, wait for a likely boat to be passing that could render rapid assistance, let a couple of SBS men out to spike an inflatable with a few small punctures underneath so it has to head back then quietly slip away.

Reality to Dave, reality to Dave, come in over!

As with any country who wants or is prepared to take immigrants, they want people who will add something to the country. They also want immigrants who will integrate into their society, not drag it down.

They do not want gun crime, drug dealing or prisons with over 50% immigrant prisoners.

Few would want any different, including the UK.

8 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Maybe we need James Bond 🤣

Brooke Bond more likely of help?

No doubt the French fish here because our licences were sold off to the highest bidder, another own goal in the back of our flog it all off policies?

I wonder what a FOI request on the weekly cost to the taxpayer would reveal?

31 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

As with any country who wants or is prepared to take immigrants, they want people who will add something to the country. They also want immigrants who will integrate into their society, not drag it down.

They do not want gun crime, drug dealing or prisons with over 50% immigrant prisoners.

Few would want any different, including the UK.

I'd add people who will form grooming gangs, commit female genital mutilation, acid attacks, honour killings, forced marriage and to be fair probably a whole host of other offences that were never a problem in the western world to that list. 

The other side of the coin is that many immigrants prop up the NHS, run thriving businesses, have a real work ethic and are pillars of society. They don't tend to be illegals, who become criminals on entering the country and many have little regard for law and order.

4 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

The other side of the coin is that many immigrants prop up the NHS, run thriving businesses, have a real work ethic and are pillars of society. They don't tend to be illegals, who become criminals on entering the country and many have little regard for law and order.

Absolutely, the problem is, when they rock up in a dingy, there's no way of vetting them and even if its a tiny percentage of bad apples, it only takes one and we've got another Manchester arena. 

23 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Absolutely, the problem is, when they rock up in a dingy, there's no way of vetting them and even if its a tiny percentage of bad apples, it only takes one and we've got another Manchester arena. 

im an immigrant  i worked my **** off      while home grown sat on theirs  fat lazy *****         i did it properly and build a buisness   to pass on to my son            i didnt kick the doors  down and say ime         here what can i take                                these types boiles my ****                                   as already said  one bomber spoils others                 been there got the tee shirt            Birmingham    brighten  ira bombings      while working on mod jobs in portsmouth    i had the the highest security clearance   go anywhere while english lads were sent home               i have deleted  ********e coments      a life lost  for peace  its one too many  why cant politicians fight it out  and save innocents    send them  instead of  squaddies         one ****** dies  instead of a million

15 hours ago, Saltings said:

im an immigrant  i worked my **** off      while home grown sat on theirs  fat lazy *****         i did it properly and build a buisness   to pass on to my son            i didnt kick the doors  down and say ime         here what can i take                                these types boiles my ****                                   as already said  one bomber spoils others                 been there got the tee shirt            Birmingham    brighten  ira bombings      while working on mod jobs in portsmouth    i had the the highest security clearance   go anywhere while english lads were sent home               i have deleted  ********e coments      a life lost  for peace  its one too many  why cant politicians fight it out  and save innocents    send them  instead of  squaddies         one ****** dies  instead of a million

Hats off to you, as Gordon said, there's nothing wrong with immigration, but uncontrollable leaky borders are a disaster waiting to happen. 

15 hours ago, Saltings said:

im an immigrant  i worked my **** off      while home grown sat on theirs  fat lazy *****         i did it properly and build a buisness   to pass on to my son            i didnt kick the doors  down and say ime         here what can i take                                these types boiles my ****                                   as already said  one bomber spoils others                 been there got the tee shirt            Birmingham    brighten  ira bombings      while working on mod jobs in portsmouth    i had the the highest security clearance   go anywhere while english lads were sent home               i have deleted  ********e coments      a life lost  for peace  its one too many  why cant politicians fight it out  and save innocents    send them instead of  squaddies         one ****** dies  instead of a million

And hats off to you sir.i take it you came to the uk by legal route and had gained a settled status that allowed you to be able to work and build a life fòr you and your family.i believe you will find that nobody has a problem with that in fact it is to be applauded.however those that are currently entering the country in inflatables with no papers no means of support and no çheckable past is not good.it seems this country is being blasted for not wanting these people to just land on our shores yet the french and other countries in the eu are perfectly happy to allow people to pass through their territory unchecked as long as their destination is the uk ignoring all the rules of the eu that they so staunchly wish to stand by.

I've read this morning, that France is going to 'allow' us to enter talks on what to do. 

Patrolling beaches or sending them back to France is off the table. 

Finding a 'legal' route to get them into the UK is the preferred way forward! 

Also the 20 + year old unaccompanied 'minor's' welfare must take precedence 😂

They are literally, extracting the urine. 

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I've read this morning, that France is going to 'allow' us to enter talks on what to do. 

Patrolling beaches or sending them back to France is off the table. 

Finding a 'legal' route to get them into the UK is the preferred way forward! 

Also the 20 + year old unaccompanied 'minor's' welfare must take precedence 😂

They are literally, extracting the urine. 

im getting really fed up rolling over and all and sundry emptying their bottoms all over us and laughing

there is going to be a backlash ...mark my words

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

im getting really fed up rolling over and all and sundry emptying their bottoms all over us and laughing

there is going to be a backlash ...mark my words

I took my son to Preston today for his Theory Test, had a wander round whilst he did it.  Let's just say you wouldn't have known you were in the UK which is much the same as many towns where I live.  Gangs of young men speaking langauges I couldn't understand made me walk him to the centre and walk back to pick him up.  God knows how women feel.

Edited by Weihrauch17