ditchman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

wish someone could send me to Rwanda.......i will just take my debit card ...some expensive trainers and a shell suit and an i-phone..........:yahoo:

With your dashing good looks , we couldn't afford the risk of sending you to Rwanda.  You'd just be used as a rich mans plaything .👍

about time .as these people come through several safe countries ignoring the asylum rules to get to treasure island sorry the uk.this should have been done long ago.once word gets around that they will be shipped out it might encourage them to save their cash from the dinghy brigade and use it go settle in a safe place within the eu.i just hope the government has the balls to do it and not be at the whim of the overpayed lawyers and the human rights mob

48 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

about time .as these people come through several safe countries ignoring the asylum rules to get to treasure island sorry the uk.this should have been done long ago.once word gets around that they will be shipped out it might encourage them to save their cash from the dinghy brigade and use it go settle in a safe place within the eu.i just hope the government has the balls to do it and not be at the whim of the overpayed lawyers and the human rights mob

Why would you make them stay in the EU and follow your asylum rules? We don't follow the rules and we left the EU. Surely they could expect the same. A free and lawless country must be the dream? 

7 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Maybe they should go and fight for it as our ancestors had to. Freedom isn't free, there's a hefty ******* fee!

Just thinking we will need one of those planes from Con Air to transport them to Rwanda. 

11 minutes ago, oowee said:

Why would you make them stay in the EU and follow your asylum rules? We don't follow the rules and we left the EU. Surely they could expect the same. A free and lawless country must be the dream? 

i dont care where they stay.i just do not want this tiny island to keep taking all and sundry. before brexit the eu rules on asylum were ignored by the 27 and this continues  now when we are supposedly out

1 minute ago, bostonmick said:

i dont care where they stay.i just do not want this tiny island to keep taking all and sundry. before brexit the eu rules on asylum were ignored by the 27 and this continues  now when we are supposedly out

What rules? Are you thinking of Boris? 

4 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

that those seeking safe refuge apply in the first safe country they get to.not pass through several to buyva dinghy

Oh that old superstition. I thought that went out with the belief that Trump was the savior.

This from Full Fact might help. 

WHAT WAS CLAIMED

Under the Geneva Convention refugees should seek refuge in the first safe country they come to.

OUR VERDICT

Incorrect. The UN Refugee Convention does not make this requirement of refugees, and UK case law supports this interpretation. Refugees can legitimately make a claim for asylum in the UK after passing through other “safe” countries.

10 hours ago, oowee said:

How many do you think we will send? 

Not many to none, we need to change our human rights laws. 

8 hours ago, oowee said:

Why would you make the rest of the UK population follow yours? 

It's clear this country has had enough of illegal immigrants entering our country and our laws stopping us removing them, that needs changing. 

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Not many to none, we need to change our human rights laws. 

Just read this. Looks like it may happen soon enough. Better get that con air plane ready.

Speaking to BBC Newsnight, Andrew Griffith MP, director of the Number 10 policy unit, said the scheme would not require new legislation and could be implemented under "existing conventions".

"Therefore this should be possible to be implemented and operationalised in weeks or a small number of months," he said. "So we're ready to go in that sense."

He added that, if the flow of illegal migration can be stopped, it would leave "lots of capacity for the very generous safe and legal routes" into the UK.

at the end of the day its simple if these people do not wish to go to rwanda then do not climb in a dinghy and head for our shores.its their choice.after years of complaints about nothing being done to stop the flood of these boat people now that something could be done its all wrong.australia did similar and the problem stopped.

Hello, something has to be done ?, 28,000 last year , all have to be placed in UK hotels , expected to be double numbers this year, add a few years there will be more illegals than legals , we are only a small Island , stopping the traffickers would help, making France spend  the 40 million £s with more beach patrols not just helping them get into the boats, stopping tax payers millions of £s money payed in legal aid, these lawyers must be multi millionaires now, 

24 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, something has to be done ?( Agreed)., 28,000 last year , (Not many then). all have to be placed in UK hotels (Why?), expected to be double numbers this year, add a few years there will be more illegals than legals , we are only a small Island , stopping the traffickers would help, (Lets do it then). making France spend  the 40 million £s with more beach patrols ( Last i looked we had not paid, where is your evidence for what France has or has not done?)not just helping them get into the boats, stopping tax payers millions of £s money payed in legal aid, these lawyers must be multi millionaires now, 

2 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Let's not keep calling them refugees. Call them what they are, illegal immigrants.

Sort the wheat from the chaff and deport the rest.

The problem we have at the moment is getting rid of the ones that are rejected..

Why are they illegal? A refugee that crosses a border is precisely that. We should sort the problem by applying proper resources and a joined up approach. We dont because some voters are driven by blood pressure and slogans rather than the cool and rational approach that's required. It's not a Home Office issue its a UK wide problem and we need to treat it as such.

7 minutes ago, oowee said:

Why are they illegal? A refugee that crosses a border is precisely that. We should sort the problem by applying proper resources and a joined up approach. We dont because some voters are driven by blood pressure and slogans rather than the cool and rational approach that's required. It's not a Home Office issue its a UK wide problem and we need to treat it as such.

What percentage do you think are genuine refugees? 

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

would these people not hold a passport from their country of origin or some other form of id.yet they seem to arrive only having rescued their mobile phones and a few clothes.oh and enough cash to get a place on a rubber boat.

45 minutes ago, oowee said:

Why are they illegal? A refugee that crosses a border is precisely that

Because they have chosen to enter our country illegally by boat and not followed the process an immigrant should.

29 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

would these people not hold a passport from their country of origin or some other form of id

All burned or thrown away so they can't be sent back.

1 hour ago, bostonmick said:

at the end of the day its simple if these people do not wish to go to rwanda then do not climb in a dinghy and head for our shores.its their choice.after years of complaints about nothing being done to stop the flood of these boat people now that something could be done its all wrong.australia did similar and the problem stopped.

It would be great if the idea worked, it's always bugged me and obviously many others that these illegals pass through several safe countries before heading for us, clearly the aim all along.

Hopefully ending up in Rwanda will stem the flow,  France clearly couldn't care less how many head across the channel every day. 

59 minutes ago, oowee said:

If they say they have been staying in camps in France for 5 years , were are they getting the thousands  of pounds from to make the crossing . 

my view they are not rubber boats they are Trojan horses . Crossing the Channel.  To come here to take over . And we are sitting here letting them.  Coming across in large numbers an Army can soon be built over time . The bigger the numbers what do they hope to achieve  . What is there long term goal for them in this country . Do they wish to spend the rest of there days been looked after in hotels . Will it not become like the place they have left .

Edited by johnphilip