Channel Migrants

ditchman

On 15/04/2022 at 22:26, Gordon R said:

I see criticism of the suggested new procedure, but as ever, no better solution. Does anyone have a better idea - please spare me the robust system, without any detail. Whatever system we have, economic migrants, posing as refugees will be with us for many years. 

Some integrate and contribute, whereas others bring terrorism, criminality and a complete disregard for the law. The prison population bears testament to unfettered immigration.

It seems likely that the real problem lies within the Home Office. Basically it is not fit for purpose, actively ignoring or sabotaging directives in the past for what ever reason.

Arrogance? Political sabotage? The person who told me actually said they have been infiltrated. Far fetched as that may sound it may  be true.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I see Mr Welby calls this government proposal Ungodly , how Ungodly was the 100s maybe 1000s of young people traumatised at the hands of the Church, 

I think you have grossly underestimated the number. 🙂

Edited by Scully

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I see Mr Welby calls this government proposal Ungodly , how Ungodly was the 100s maybe 1000s of young people traumatised at the hands of the Church, 

"who will rid me of this turbulent priest ?.."

The cost of keeping these dinghy occupants is £100.00 per day in hotels local to me ,plus g4s patrols at the hotel .This is insulting to our own people who live on less than this. £70.00 for the room £30.00 for food it stopped when they started causing trouble and they were moved on.

1 hour ago, amateur said:

He was RC wasn't he?

i make no distinction between Judism.....catholic......protestant...muslem....and all the other faiths.........to me they are all..fighting each other to own the god franchise

stupid really aint it.............no different to elon musk making aggressive take over bids

3 hours ago, armsid said:

The cost of keeping these dinghy occupants is £100.00 per day in hotels local to me ,plus g4s patrols at the hotel .This is insulting to our own people who live on less than this. £70.00 for the room £30.00 for food it stopped when they started causing trouble and they were moved on.

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

i make no distinction between Judism.....catholic......protestant...muslem....and all the other faiths.........to me they are all..fighting each other to own the god franchise

stupid really aint it.............no different to elon musk making aggressive take over bids

All aeligions are basically after your money although they hid it well

45 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

All aeligions are basically after your money although they hid it well

its how for 1000's of years the/our aristo' overlords have used the franchise to control us..to their benifit..:hmm:

On 17/04/2022 at 12:11, armsid said:

Trouble is their just moved elsewhere,  we have had two local hotels closed now with 24hrs notice for staff and all bookings & wedding's cancelled. 

On 15/04/2022 at 10:17, London Best said:

Two young (18) Muslims told me 40 years ago that the Muslim plan was to take over the country by infiltration and out-breeding us.

apparently - they are instructed by their Prophet to do so

“It is He (Allah) who has sent His messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.”

Quran 9:33

this is interpreted in many different ways by different factions - but a lot boil it down to your statement.

On 15/04/2022 at 22:13, Rewulf said:

The 'magic' loophole, its long been a ploy of asylum seekers. 

"You can't send me back there, I'll be persecuted or killed for being gay" 

to then be found hanging around the local school leering at young girls 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Eight days of no migrant channel crossings according to UK News - yet the MSM have not reported on that.

I find that a seriously appalling failure of our Brexit hating so called news channels.

Maybe they got jobs on  P & O ferries they not crossing either 

12 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Eight days of no migrant channel crossings according to UK News - yet the MSM have not reported on that.

I find that a seriously appalling failure of our Brexit hating so called news channels.

im surprised GB news hasnt flagged it up

29 minutes ago, ditchman said:

I know its not TV but its reported in today`s Sun newspaper also Wednesday evening the Nationality and Borders Bill was passed which makes it a criminal offence to knowingly enter the country illegally. I guess the term illegal immigrants could now correctly used under most of the unofficial arrivals.

28 minutes ago, ditchman said:

They have, I can't recall the name of the chap who raised the topic but its a very sad reflection of our so called MAIN stream media that they'll biatch about Priti Patel human rights issues but won't report the success that crossings have stopped without any turning back efforts being needed. I'm guessing France has now stepped up to the mark now its being reported that Macron hates the English for Brexit.