Channel Migrants

ditchman

2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

I saw a programme on Scotland rehoming refugees some ended up in Orkney i bet that was a shock to them 

no problem to them guys they could cross the Pentland Firth on a paddle board ,unless there's an easterly blowing then they may finish up in Frankland again . 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’ve been mooting the suggestion for some time now, on social media, in the pub or just in general conversation whenever the subject arises, that it should be made compulsory for each household in the UK, no matter their ethnic make up, wealth, status or privilege, to take in and house just one immigrant whilst they await processing. Obviously you don’t get to choose who you get. 
No one, that’s NO ONE, regardless of their opinion on immigration or refugees, has thought this to be a good idea yet! Can’t think why. 
You would think that at least all those who think we should greet them with open arms, would like to greet them with open doors also, but strangely it doesn’t appear so. Nimbyism? 
No one has even ventured to point out the many pitfalls of such an idea, and the many impracticalities, but also, and quite tellingly, no solutions. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Westward said:

What's more, the EU is the only major trading bloc who's share of world markets is continually shrinking. 

And the UK's has been what? 

We digress. My point being that we cannot alone solve the issue of migrants. We need co operation and some sort of working partnership to solve the issues but we have neither.

1 hour ago, Scully said:

I’ve been mooting the suggestion for some time now, on social media, in the pub or just in general conversation whenever the subject arises, that it should be made compulsory for each household in the UK, no matter their ethnic make up, wealth, status or privilege, to take in and house just one immigrant whilst they await processing. Obviously you don’t get to choose who you get. 
No one, that’s NO ONE, regardless of their opinion on immigration or refugees, has thought this to be a good idea yet! Can’t think why. 
You would think that at least all those who think we should greet them with open arms, would like to greet them with open doors also, but strangely it doesn’t appear so. Nimbyism? 
No one has even ventured to point out the many pitfalls of such an idea, and the many impracticalities, but also, and quite tellingly, no solutions. 🤷‍♂️

true story...which i have related before

the archbishop of canterbury was asked the same thing....and after humbing and harring....said very weakly that they couldnt because of his high pork diet and as a throwaway remark said .."and we have just had the kitchen done"

thats a true story..........

Just now, ditchman said:

true story...which i have related before

the archbishop of canterbury was asked the same thing....and after humbing and harring....said very weakly that they couldnt because of his high pork diet and as a throwaway remark said .."and we have just had the kitchen done"

thats a true story..........

😀Brilliant! Didn’t Lily Allen once house some ( after processing of course ) then have to take legal action to get them out? 

8 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Declare a state of war and give warning to turn round then sink them if needed, it would take about one.  We are after all being invaded illegally.

Just now, bruno22rf said:

Tow them back to France, if the French kick off then park the Queen Elizabeth in the Channel.

Fortunately little boys don't get to play with the big toys. 👍

10 minutes ago, oowee said:

Fortunately little boys don't get to play with the big toys. 👍

Not Woke enough for you Mr Civil Servant, what a surprise from someone with a Gold Plated Public Pension. 700 a day, 2 Billion a day in life time care to the Taxpayer is simply not sustainable. 

Edited by Weihrauch17

2 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Not Woke enough for you Mr Civil Servant, what a surprise from someone with a Gold Plated Public Pension.

Thank you. 

Definition of woke.

: aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues.

Definition of asleep.

1. In or into a state of sleep.
2. In or into a state of apathy or indifference.
3. Into a state of numbness.

8 hours ago, Scully said:

😀Brilliant! Didn’t Lily Allen once house some ( after processing of course ) then have to take legal action to get them out? 

Gary Lineker also, had a Pakistani student stay with him for 20 days. Not sure how a Pakistani student constitutes an illegal immigrant. Don't think he had to take legal action to get him out though.

8 hours ago, oowee said:

What would you suggest the navy do? 

Their job, protect the security of our country.

Edited by Newbie to this

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

Gary Lineker also, had a Pakistani student stay with him for 20 days. Not sure how a Pakistani student constitutes an illegal immigrant. Don't think he had to take legal action to get him out though.

He probably thought they were related. 

The UK is getting what it deserves - our country has got itself known, globally, for having a system where the government will pay you to sit at home - money for nothing, a life on benefits.   Sure, we read that its harder to access benefits and maybe it is however the corners of the world where the society is screwed by corruption/war/famine then the UK is the place to head for - the number one destination where you'll be safe, sheltered and fed.

A few years back I managed to get fired (occupational hazard in IT sales roles ☺️ , telling the truth to those that didn't want to hear it) and signed on for unemployment benefit whilst looking for another job - keeps your National Insurance payments up to date if nothing else.   Was an interesting experience, I had to go back to the DSS office every two weeks to 'sign on' and discuss what I was doing to secure another role.  I discovered I was the highlight of the day for agent, the only applicant she'd see all day who was genuinely seeking another role - the rest were just milking the system.  After 3 months I was back in employment, job done.

So with the humanity head on for a moment we are talking real people here, heading for a country that's cold and wet for most of the year, they don't speak the language, understand the food or culture and have no idea at all what's ahead but know for sure that it's better than what they left behind.

So if you want to look for a target to blame for spending our tax revenue on the migrant issue that the UK nation gets nothing out of you have to look no further than the UK benefits system - a global legend. 

10 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

We spend around 7 billion/year on the Royal Navy, if we cannot stop these parasites then how in gods name can we sort out our domestic nightmares? 

perhaps we should be thinking about the roll that the RNLI are playing in this farce ! are they being funded by the government or some religious group ? or do they still rely on handouts from the public ? who may have a thought change about giving their hard earned to shepherd this dross onto the shores of England's Green and Pleasant Land !

11 hours ago, oowee said:

We need co operation and some sort of working partnership to solve the issues but we have neither.

That's stating the obvious as if it's an original idea just like Yvette Cooper announcing that the way to tackle the problem is to hit the traffickers. Wow Yvette! You're a genius and no mistake.

The fact that we have been paying money to France to help "solve the issues" even when we were still members of the Great European Project and with virtually no worthwhile effect, shows how well that works.

The mainland nations in Europe, particularly France, are quite happy to look the other way while the migrants make their to the channel coast. No Euro nation wants an extra 30,000 or so largely uneducated, largely unqualified, often barely civilised and mostly single males arriving unannounced every year.

And of course the EU has tied itself in knots with it's Human Rights posturing which prevents it from legally stemming the flow of economic migrants pretending to be in need of asylum.

Then we have the numpties who appear to think we should just carry on letting migrants in and who will support and fund legal action to prevent the government from doing anything like send them to Rwanda. Want to bet most of these do gooders live in 99% white, very middle class leafy villages in Surrey or similar and a world away from the realities of coping with over migration.

Looks like some EU cooperation then? 🙂 

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/western-mail/20220707/281719798288004

Dozens of arrests made in ‘people-smuggling raids’

• Western Mail
  • 7 Jul 2022
  • KATIE BOYDEN newsdesk@walesonline.co.uk

img?regionKey=akolec9gsX%2fkr%2bEJngmwOw%3d%3d> Lifejackets recovered in the north-western city of Osnabruck, Germany, as part of Operation Punjum

APEOPLE-SMUGGLING group thought to have been responsible for around 10% of all small boats crossing the Channel last year has been targeted by an international investigation.

Dozens of arrests have been made in the biggest international police operation of its kind to catch a people-smuggling gang suspected of being behind thousands of Channel crossings.

It is thought the people-smuggling trade as a whole generated more than €60m (£51.5m) in 2021, said Jean-Philippe Lecouffe, deputy executive director of Europol.

A slew of raids took place in the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands on Tuesday as part of a joint operation co-ordinated by Europol with Eurojust, the European Union’s criminal justice co-operation agency.

Operation Punjum, led by the National Crime Agency (NCA) in the UK, was carried out alongside Operation Thoren in Europe to target an organised crime gang suspected of smuggling up to 10,000 migrants across the Channel in the last 12 to 18 months.

During a day of action on Tuesday, 39 people were arrested and more than 50 searches were carried out simultaneously. Around 1,200 lifejackets, close to 150 boats and 50 engines, several thousand euro in cash, firearms and drugs were seized. More than 900 police officers were deployed in the operation.

More information on the European operation was shared at a Eurojust press conference in The Hague in the Netherlands on Wednesday morning. Eurojust has built up extensive expertise in the field of migrant smuggling, with the Agency last year supporting 292 cases and 11 joint investigation teams.

The agency assisted with taking down a smuggling network which used taxis to transfer migrants through Greece, as well as helping to dismantle another organised crime group which smuggled Syrian migrants to the EU via the Hungarian border.

It also assisted in the successful takedown of a migrant smuggling network in Romania and Moldova.

Speaking at the Eurojust press conference Matt Rivers, regional head of investigations at the NCA, said: “This level of cooperation is unprecedented. This group we have targeted may have been involved in smuggling up to 10,000 migrants to the UK. These people risk lives in the pursuit of profit.”

Edited by oowee

I was thinking about this thread a couple of hours ago at work  , as I was being racially abused and threatened , by what appeared to be,  five,  25 year old(approximately) Afghan males .  Yes I was thinking just how lucky I was to live in such a diverse society , as they drove away waving fingers , and shouting we'll xxxxxxx kill you , you xxxxxxx white trash filth .

Why don't you ask me Grant , how charitable I'm feeling at the moment,  towards those  immigrants that I'm helping to , home , feed , clothe , and fund a car .

Obviously the woke xxxxtards will think that it was all my fault,  and I deserved them threatening to kill me,  as those poor immigrants were forced to wait for seven seconds , while I emptied a bin .