Channel Migrants

ditchman

31 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Obviously the woke xxxxtards will think that it was all my fault,  and I deserved them threatening to kill me,  as those poor immigrants were forced to wait for seven seconds , while I emptied a bin .

Serves you right for being a white colonialist pig , who 'raped' their country :lol:
Or at least thats whats going through their heads.

Could of been worse, can you imagine if you were a woman ?

Diversity eh , the 'rich tapestry' of multiculturalism.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I was thinking about this thread a couple of hours ago at work  , as I was being racially abused and threatened , by what appeared to be,  five,  25 year old(approximately) Afghan males .  Yes I was thinking just how lucky I was to live in such a diverse society , as they drove away waving fingers , and shouting we'll xxxxxxx kill you , you xxxxxxx white trash filth .

Why don't you ask me Grant , how charitable I'm feeling at the moment,  towards those  immigrants that I'm helping to , home , feed , clothe , and fund a car .

Obviously the woke xxxxtards will think that it was all my fault,  and I deserved them threatening to kill me,  as those poor immigrants were forced to wait for seven seconds , while I emptied a bin .

Afghanistan or Wolverhampton? 

1 minute ago, oowee said:

Afghanistan or Wolverhampton? 

By the look and accent , Afghanistan , and they really thought they were great.

Now crack on and tell me how it was my fault Grant.

I'm still grinding my teeth over it .

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

By the look and accent , Afghanistan , and they really thought they were great.

Now crack on and tell me how it was my fault Grant.

I'm still grinding my teeth over it .

Most of us know brown people are more important than whites in this country now and that the legal profession and establishment value them more than us oldie whites.

4 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Most of us know brown people are more important than whites in this country now and that the legal profession and establishment value them more than us oldie whites.

That's very much the way I'm feeling today dave.

I really wish that I'd been driving one of the newer trucks , that have cameras all around . It would have been interesting to see what the police would have done about the abuse and threat , when they had video footage. Then again , I know exactly what the police will have done about it.

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

That's very much the way I'm feeling today dave.

I really wish that I'd been driving one of the newer trucks , that have cameras all around . It would have been interesting to see what the police would have done about the abuse and threat , when they had video footage. Then again , I know exactly what the police will have done about it.

Sweet Fanny Adams!   :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Cosmicblue said:

The UK is getting what it deserves - our country has got itself known, globally, for having a system where the government will pay you to sit at home - money for nothing, a life on benefits.   Sure, we read that its harder to access benefits and maybe it is however the corners of the world where the society is screwed by corruption/war/famine then the UK is the place to head for - the number one destination where you'll be safe, sheltered and fed.

A few years back I managed to get fired (occupational hazard in IT sales roles ☺️ , telling the truth to those that didn't want to hear it) and signed on for unemployment benefit whilst looking for another job - keeps your National Insurance payments up to date if nothing else.   Was an interesting experience, I had to go back to the DSS office every two weeks to 'sign on' and discuss what I was doing to secure another role.  I discovered I was the highlight of the day for agent, the only applicant she'd see all day who was genuinely seeking another role - the rest were just milking the system.  After 3 months I was back in employment, job done.

So with the humanity head on for a moment we are talking real people here, heading for a country that's cold and wet for most of the year, they don't speak the language, understand the food or culture and have no idea at all what's ahead but know for sure that it's better than what they left behind.

So if you want to look for a target to blame for spending our tax revenue on the migrant issue that the UK nation gets nothing out of you have to look no further than the UK benefits system - a global legend. 

Sadly, correct. Now a laughing stock heading for bankruptcy?

On 03/08/2022 at 16:25, oowee said:

Where is the proposal for a single country? It's a nonsense to suggest that the EU is an entity that has a goal. The EU is a collection of Countries a often quoted criticism being that there are so many partners that it cannot make a decision quickly. 

We have no stand alone solution to the challenges we are currently facing, such as  global warming, fishing, farming, standards, energy production and migration. We cannot financially compete with EU research programs, near earth comm's. Like it or not trade partnership and co-operation is the way forward. We might not like it but it's the only answer for managing declining resources. The EU will evolve and I have no doubt that sooner or later we will be back in the fold. 

"ever closer union" is one of their core stated strategies. That means their ambition is to become one entity.

It literally couldn't be clearer! 

22 hours ago, Scully said:

I’ve been mooting the suggestion for some time now, on social media, in the pub or just in general conversation whenever the subject arises, that it should be made compulsory for each household in the UK, no matter their ethnic make up, wealth, status or privilege, to take in and house just one immigrant whilst they await processing. Obviously you don’t get to choose who you get. 
No one, that’s NO ONE, regardless of their opinion on immigration or refugees, has thought this to be a good idea yet! Can’t think why. 
You would think that at least all those who think we should greet them with open arms, would like to greet them with open doors also, but strangely it doesn’t appear so. Nimbyism? 
No one has even ventured to point out the many pitfalls of such an idea, and the many impracticalities, but also, and quite tellingly, no solutions. 🤷‍♂️

That's absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂🤣👏👏👏👌

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

That's absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂🤣👏👏👏👌

🙂Thankyou. It’s a real conversation killer! It’s amazing how many people just look at the floor, realise they need the loo or another drink, anything to avoid eye contact and responding. 
Try it. But you’ve got to look sincere; if folk think you’re joking they just laugh. It works particularly well with those who reckon we should let everyone in. 🙂👍

A couple of days ago 700 migrants crossed the Channel in one single day.

That means that around 500 houses and flats will be required to accommodate them.

That my friends is why my town and many of the surrounding villages have so many greenfield developments being built and we have a 'Housing Crisis'

1 hour ago, Scully said:

🙂Thankyou. It’s a real conversation killer! It’s amazing how many people just look at the floor, realise they need the loo or another drink, anything to avoid eye contact and responding. 
Try it. But you’ve got to look sincere; if folk think you’re joking they just laugh. It works particularly well with those who reckon we should let everyone in. 🙂👍

I'm definitely going to borrow that in future. 

22 minutes ago, fern01 said:

A couple of days ago 700 migrants crossed the Channel in one single day.

That means that around 500 houses and flats will be required to accommodate them.

That my friends is why my town and many of the surrounding villages have so many greenfield developments being built and we have a 'Housing Crisis'

I don’t know if this has anything to do with immigrants or not, but a lady I sometimes do work for lives between Southampton and Portsmouth, and has a holiday home up here just outside the Lakes. 
I asked her last time she was here, why she chose a second home up here when it must be so nice on the South coast.
She said that when they got married back in the 1960’s, their house was in the countryside, but there has been so much building since then, they are very urban now. She likes to get up here whenever she can as it’s so rural. 🤷‍♂️

22 hours ago, oowee said:

I guess you either know, find out or you go through life making stuff up. 👍

That's where your idea to sink channel migrants comes from. Have you got a FAC? 

Yes I have thanks for 35 years.  Not making anything up and your suggestion that anyone who opposes mass illegal immigration (and wants something done about it) by people who will add nothing but cost and crime to the country should not hold an FAC is a real sign of your total Woke arrogance.  The Government has a duty of care to protect our borders and it has failed on an epic scale. 

Edited by Weihrauch17

1 hour ago, Scully said:

there has been so much building since then, they are very urban now.

Both my local 'small market towns', one in Glos, the other in Worcs have vastly expanded since the 1960s. 

The Glos one has plans in the pipeline for approx 5000 extra houses - but no more main roads, no new sewage works (which already overflows in heavy rain) and a huge new 'retail park' by the M5 due to open this autumn.  Population was 5300 in 1971 - and now 21,400 in 2020.  Any minor traffic accident or road works causes gridlock as the road system is operating right at it's limit.

The Worcs one is smaller (circa 7000 in 2021) and I can't fine earlier figures, but much building is going on