Jump to content

Channel Migrants


ditchman
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Weihrauch17 said:

I took my son to Preston today for his Theory Test, had a wander round whilst he did it.  Let's just say you wouldn't have known you were in the UK which is much the same as many towns where I live.  Gangs of young men speaking langauges I couldn't understand made me walk him to the centre and walk back to pick him up.  God knows how women feel.

A number of years ago, we went to the Lego Experience thingymajig in the Trafford Center with our kids - My wife was absolutely gob smacked that we were a minority there as she doesn't get out of Wales much with the exception of Chester!!

 

In Liverpool there is a language school place - just across from the passport office (you couldn't make it up) and there are lots outside it - but you could say at least they are making the effort to learn the language.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, discobob said:

A number of years ago, we went to the Lego Experience thingymajig in the Trafford Center with our kids - My wife was absolutely gob smacked that we were a minority there as she doesn't get out of Wales much with the exception of Chester!!

 

In Liverpool there is a language school place - just across from the passport office (you couldn't make it up) and there are lots outside it - but you could say at least they are making the effort to learn the language.

Come to boston our asda did away with the wet fish counter and the cooked meats counter to put in a east european deli counter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

I took my son to Preston today for his Theory Test, had a wander round whilst he did it.  Let's just say you wouldn't have known you were in the UK which is much the same as many towns where I live.  Gangs of young men speaking langauges I couldn't understand made me walk him to the centre and walk back to pick him up.  God knows how women feel.

Just because they spoke a different language! 😮

12 hours ago, bostonmick said:

Come to boston our asda did away with the wet fish counter and the cooked meats counter to put in a east european deli counter.

Possibly because the fish they sell are rank rotten and no one in their right mind would eat it, I would only use it for bait in an emergency, also what has this to do with channel migrants? 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/11/2021 at 15:51, Gordon R said:

As with any country who wants or is prepared to take immigrants, they want people who will add something to the country. They also want immigrants who will integrate into their society, not drag it down.

They do not want gun crime, drug dealing or prisons with over 50% immigrant prisoners.

Few would want any different, including the UK.

Good post 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/11/2021 at 21:43, Dave-G said:

This is being orchestrated by someone with high level connections and collusion from the EU IMO, likely payback for Brexit. Its time our defence forces did something drastic and ballsy.

 

How would it be if a sub was just off the French coast, wait for a likely boat to be passing that could render rapid assistance, let a couple of SBS men out to spike an inflatable with a few small punctures underneath so it has to head back then quietly slip away.

Hello, I agree with top reference, it seems our country is not our own anymore , and if nothing is done our children and grand children and their future will be a difficult time to live in, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, henry d said:

Just because they spoke a different language! 😮

and why not given the prevalence to violence that these groups are generally known to have - it is all about risk mitigation and management along with a possibly hot headed teenage son (sorry to be speaking for you @Weihrauch but I would feel similar to you with my kids)

I am not saying that all those people - and that the same could be said about some football supporter gangs, shellsuiters etc....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hilarious, the EU  are now discussing whether to change the asylum laws, so they don't get swamped. 

Oh for the halcyon days of 2015 😂

Now they want to keep them in containment at the borders for 4 months while they process them, apparently its then easier to send them back! 

Despite the obvious thing here, where the EU believes it's perfectly entitled to tear up an international human rights agreement, what happened to needing all these 'poor souls' to help pay their pensions, I thought it was more the merrier? 🤔

Oh how times change. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Just because they spoke a different language

It's more about the behaviour

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/told-area-filled-men-harassing-22254461

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Possibly because the fish they sell are rank rotten and no one in their right mind would eat it, I would only use it for bait in an emergency, also what has this to do with channel migrants

Quite simple, many of these 'desperate refugees' whether they get asylum or not, end up on the streets. 

Many of them are not here to earn an honest living and pay taxes, many have no respect for our laws, culture or customs. 

Many have no respect for women, their religion or culture may have hatred of LGBTQ people. 

Some of them may even have such hatred of this country and its people, they are actively planning terrorist acts. 

Now tell me none of this true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

It's more about the behaviour

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/told-area-filled-men-harassing-22254461

Quite simple, many of these 'desperate refugees' whether they get asylum or not, end up on the streets. 

Many of them are not here to earn an honest living and pay taxes, many have no respect for our laws, culture or customs. 

Many have no respect for women, their religion or culture may have hatred of LGBTQ people. 

Some of them may even have such hatred of this country and its people, they are actively planning terrorist acts. 

Now tell me none of this true. 

100 % correct  , they dont want jobs and have to pay taxes  and rents  , then realise  this is not the promise  land they thought it would  be ,

Same with the workers coming from Europe  , they think the money Is higher than at home till they find out the cost of living is higher.

They are coming here to try and take over , then it becomes like the place they have left , they have gained nothing , but ruined  a great nation that has fought long and hard to get us to were we are now.

They don't care for one minute  for those who feel sorry  for them . They will just use them for there own goal . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

It's more about the behaviour

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/told-area-filled-men-harassing-22254461

Quite simple, many of these 'desperate refugees' whether they get asylum or not, end up on the streets. 

Many of them are not here to earn an honest living and pay taxes, many have no respect for our laws, culture or customs. 

Many have no respect for women, their religion or culture may have hatred of LGBTQ people. 

Some of them may even have such hatred of this country and its people, they are actively planning terrorist acts. 

Now tell me none of this true. 

Don't give Henry facts or else...... He'll ignore you 😯😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, henry d said:

Just because they spoke a different language! 😮

Possibly because the fish they sell are rank rotten and no one in their right mind would eat it, I would only use it for bait in an emergency, also what has this to do with channel migrants? 🙄

Well as for the fish i would much rather eat fish caught say in the north Atlantic than any caught in our rivers and estuaries which are no more than dumping grounds for all manner of industrial waste along with the sewage that is pumped into them every day.but if you like the taste of **** then enjoy.as for no longer being able to go into a english supermarket in a english town and not able to get any meat or other types of fresh produce that is not cling film wrapped.it shows how this country is catering for migrants more than any others regardless of if they arrived on a dingy or through free movement of the eu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, discobob said:

 

 

In Liverpool there is a language school place - just across from the passport office (you couldn't make it up) and there are lots outside it - but you could say at least they are making the effort to learn the language.

Scousers? Could do with one in Somerset. 

Edited by oowee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bostonmick said:

as for no longer being able to go into a english supermarket in a english town and not able to get any meat or other types of fresh produce that is not cling film wrapped.it shows how this country is catering for migrants more than any others regardless of if they arrived on a dingy or through free movement of the eu.

What on earth does the first half have to do with the last?

53 minutes ago, old man said:

I hope the Asda bosses don't see Henry's opinion pf their fish or he might need a book down his keep net? 😃

Stuff ASDA...

IMG_20211102_122236632.jpg.e8ecef8b11fd813847cee4f5cf422d12.jpgIMG_20210418_092108881.jpg.ea38b5e6e994659430a9f39200ff3582.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rewulf said:

It's more about the behaviour

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/told-area-filled-men-harassing-22254461

Quite simple, many of these 'desperate refugees' whether they get asylum or not, end up on the streets. 

Many of them are not here to earn an honest living and pay taxes, many have no respect for our laws, culture or customs. 

Many have no respect for women, their religion or culture may have hatred of LGBTQ people. 

Some of them may even have such hatred of this country and its people, they are actively planning terrorist acts. 

Now tell me none of this true. 

Hello, as above could not agree more 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, bostonmick said:

Well as for the fish i would much rather eat fish caught say in the north Atlantic than any caught in our rivers and estuaries which are no more than dumping grounds for all manner of industrial waste along with the sewage that is pumped into them every day.but if you like the taste of **** then enjoy.as for no longer being able to go into a english supermarket in a english town and not able to get any meat or other types of fresh produce that is not cling film wrapped.it shows how this country is catering for migrants more than any others regardless of if they arrived on a dingy or through free movement of the eu.

I think it's telling of the amount who are coming in and rather than integrating, are setting up their own community at the exclusion of uk citizens. 

I believe mohammad is the most common baby name for the fifth year in a row. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

have heard thro a 2nd party that 2 large migrant boats ...full to the gunnells ...asked for assistance from the RNLI.....they were stopped from launching by fisherman blocking the launching ramps

eventually some big wig contacted them and threatened them with prosicution if they didnt move.....

 

does anybody know the full story ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ditchman said:

have heard thro a 2nd party that 2 large migrant boats ...full to the gunnells ...asked for assistance from the RNLI.....they were stopped from launching by fisherman blocking the launching ramps

eventually some big wig contacted them and threatened them with prosicution if they didnt move.....

 

does anybody know the full story ?

This?

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19752551.hastings-fishermen-block-rnli-helping-migrants-sea/

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/fishermen-blocked-rnli-boat-rescuing-migrants/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always thought the RNLI was for boats or persons in distress, not for escort and taxi service?

Why don't they just go the whole hog and pick them up from French beaches , charge them the £5000 they would have given the traffickers, save everyone a load of hassle....

....Then go and drop them off in S.Ireland , I hear they support refugee rights (as long as they don't go there)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

I always thought the RNLI was for boats or persons in distress, not for escort and taxi service?

Why don't they just go the whole hog and pick them up from French beaches , charge them the £5000 they would have given the traffickers, save everyone a load of hassle....

....Then go and drop them off in S.Ireland , I hear they support refugee rights (as long as they don't go there)

This is spot on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, henry d said:

Nope but if the links are correct then it is a shameful thing to do.

But when the government won't do what their people want the time is coming for the people to force their hand any way they can. We already know nice well behaved peaceful protests don't work.

Extinction Rebellion protests are getting .gov to take notice.

Edited by Dave-G
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member


×
×
  • Create New...