Channel Migrants

ditchman

1 hour ago, scutt said:

NO Government will stop this. Take a look at one sector of life in GB. Education is a very  big industry  turning out people with degrees .and many with the  attitude of being to good for manual work, even if its skilled. So to fill these  jobs you have to somehow  grow your workforce by letting boat people, winner👍 .         . Just think if potential uni students and lets face it the bar has been lowered to let most young people in to  uni    start to see a jobs market that requires plumbers electricians mechanics or even HGV drivers and offering a very good wage to attract people  from a smaller pool of workers instead of wracking up a large debt before getting the kind of work they think a degree will get for them maybe  by the age of 22. They could be earning good money from the age of 16 as an apprentice  and all that entails like growing up without being brainwashed by our education system with likes of critical race theory etc. 

Students are  the cash cow for academics, landlords, builders and banks.

putting students into massive debt raised the bar to prevent those in need going to uni my daughter got herself a degree with hons so she does not have to serve burgers to the greedy who tried to prevent her education with fees the greedy fail to protect our borders to keep their cheap labour coming in 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another question I would like an answer to is this. Are these people being fingerprinted and DNAed ?

Watching the Border Force series on TV people caught trying to get onto lorries in france when caught are just turned off and told to get lost. Some of them (many?) try over and over.

If they were Finger printed and DNA tested they would be on a data base. They could then be told that a record has now been created in France and that means they can never be processed as an applicant in Britain under the first country rule. that may have some deterrent?

On 07/12/2021 at 15:39, Gordon R said:

henry d's influence is spreading. 🙂

They are illegal immigrants - full stop.

Ha, ha,

I am the exact opposite to being influenced by Henry d’s opinion.

l in fact believe we both want to live in very different worlds.

🖖

On 06/12/2021 at 17:55, Gordon R said:

PS. Before you posted the link, you might have taken the trouble to read it. 

I did, top to bottom. If you did you would understand the reason for the title

.... 🙂

Nope, still undecided at best

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

Another question I would like an answer to is this. Are these people being fingerprinted and DNAed ?

Watching the Border Force series on TV people caught trying to get onto lorries in france when caught are just turned off and told to get lost. Some of them (many?) try over and over.

If they were Finger printed and DNA tested they would be on a data base. They could then be told that a record has now been created in France and that means they can never be processed as an applicant in Britain under the first country rule. that may have some deterrent?

Two things:

1- They don't need to apply anywhere other than the country they want to apply in, no matter how you want to read it.

2- Why not DNA and print everyone in the UK? 

33 minutes ago, Good shot? said:

Ha, ha,

I am the exact opposite to being influenced by Henry d’s opinion.

l in fact believe we both want to live in very different worlds.

🖖

Cheerio, mind the door on the way out

1 hour ago, henry d said:

What door?

I would like to close the door, for now anyway.

Your comment says a lot about you.

You are saying hello and welcome to  a lot of the wrong, unchecked people (and their relatives in the future) and cheerio likewise.

Asylum seekers accepted if application done correctly.

Edited by Good shot?
Ps

8 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Haven't you left the Dublin accord?

/Markus

7 hours ago, henry d said:

Instead of trying to force the UK population pay for these people. Why don't you stick your hand in your pocket and fund them, because its very clear your in tiny minority, the vast majority of the UK population has had enough. Not to mention the very real risk from some of these people, just look at how many terrorist attacks and attempted attacks have been carried out and plotted by migrants. Maybe you should explain to some of the victims families need to be as virtuous as you. 

I did, top to bottom. If you did you would understand the reason for the title

I too read it and wished I hadn't bothered. You are in denial and inhabit a strange world, where you believe you are right, no matter how bizarre that may be. 

I am done with replying to your comments as I have serious reservations as to whether you actually mean what you say or are just being a troll.

13 hours ago, henry d said:

.... 🙂

Nope, still undecided at best

They have entered the country illegally, in violation of this country immigration laws, they have sought to bypass the correct approach to claiming asylum.
Take your pick, all aspects are ILLEGAL, therefore they have broken UK laws.

They are illegal immigrants, dress it up in nice liberal clothes, but they are.

13 hours ago, henry d said:

Two things:

1- They don't need to apply anywhere other than the country they want to apply in, no matter how you want to read it.

2- Why not DNA and print everyone in the UK? 

1. Why dont they approach a  UK consulate or embassy and ask for asylum, in France or any other of the multiple safe countries they have passed through ?
They could claim asylum in France , then ask that their ultimate preferred destination is the UK , stating reasons for this.

But they wont and dont , because that leaves options for refusal, plus it registers a 'first country' that they can be returned to if the UK application fails.
Ultimately, they seek to by pass the usual rules of asylum, to leave the UK in a position it cannot escape from, being that they are forced to accept right to remain 'pending' .
After several years of free state hand outs , they will have created a life or family , whether real or imagined, and right to remain is virtually guaranteed under HR rules.
They have abused the system .

2. Why dodge the question ?
Why does the UK populace need their ID checking, what crimes have they committed ?
When we have an influx of illegals who play footloose and fancy free with our laws , with dubious ID and documentation, or none at all , why should we not have some form of identifying them  ?
Its madness not to .

17 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Come on Vince, that would give them identity of sorts and therefore create a problem? No identity, no problem to solve? Simple officialdom modus operandi?

Personally thinking now that no laws are being broken as we have so few left to break?

Edited by old man

7 hours ago, Rewulf said:

They have entered the country illegally, in violation of this country immigration laws, they have sought to bypass the correct approach to claiming asylum.
Take your pick, all aspects are ILLEGAL, therefore they have broken UK laws.

They are illegal immigrants, dress it up in nice liberal clothes, but they are.

1. Why dont they approach a  UK consulate or embassy and ask for asylum, in France or any other of the multiple safe countries they have passed through ?
They could claim asylum in France , then ask that their ultimate preferred destination is the UK , stating reasons for this.

But they wont and dont , because that leaves options for refusal, plus it registers a 'first country' that they can be returned to if the UK application fails.
Ultimately, they seek to by pass the usual rules of asylum, to leave the UK in a position it cannot escape from, being that they are forced to accept right to remain 'pending' .
After several years of free state hand outs , they will have created a life or family , whether real or imagined, and right to remain is virtually guaranteed under HR rules.
They have abused the system .

2. Why dodge the question ?
Why does the UK populace need their ID checking, what crimes have they committed ?
When we have an influx of illegals who play footloose and fancy free with our laws , with dubious ID and documentation, or none at all , why should we not have some form of identifying them  ?
Its madness not to .

This is how I see it. As previously stated, I have no problem with those seeking to come here legally, but illegally? No chance. 

14 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

The EU still have the Dublin Accord.  The migrants entered the EU, via Italy?, Greece?  Spain?, wherever - made their way to northern France.  Those countries are in the EU.

The accords are for people seeking asylum in the EU, not for those that are just passing through.

/M

49 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

I do wonder when all those who believe we should just keep taking all and sundry in will finally say this tiny island is full.

Ironically - some of those who think we should have unlimited migration pay tax towards their guests.

Well Reading this thread, I can see alot of racist, xenophobic, unintelligent people going on Henry's ignore list, if only everyone in the uk was as virtuous and enlightened as him, we could then all enjoy a country full to the brim of people who would bring wonderful diversity where we get to be the minority, how great would that be! Think of all the interesting new laws that would be made to make our new guests feel at home!

Carlsberg don't do mass illegal immigration, but if they did, it would look nothing like it does now! 

33 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Well Reading this thread, I can see alot of racist, xenophobic, unintelligent people going on Henry's ignore list, if only everyone in the uk was as virtuous and enlightened as him, we could then all enjoy a country full to the brim of people who would bring wonderful diversity where we get to be the minority, how great would that be! Think of all the interesting new laws that would be made to make our new guests feel at home!

Carlsberg don't do mass illegal immigration, but if they did, it would look nothing like it does now! 

That list is a good place to be. :)