Channel Migrants

ditchman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right everyone i along with many on here are not leftwing or racist but are genuine folk concerned with the future of this great country and think we should look long and hard at comparrisons with our welfare state and others in Europe and the the reasons we are so attractive ,As said on another site Sweden is left wing and has areas of towns where bus drivers taxis and women dare not travel as it is so lawless i have given examples in previous posts ,Anyway back on my topic    France will only employ French nationals for many if not all jobs (if none can be found for the job among French door is open to all) French dole is 2yrs no FREE housing or handouts hence they come here.This must be the attraction as well as our snowflake generation thinking there is a money tree growing in England I would like everyone reading this to look how other nations in Europe are not on the list of the country of first choice for these people and the reasons why we may already know the answer but it might wake up the deniers to to the truth of mass uncontrolled costly immigration we cannot afford without us losing our current standard of living and by the way cross nation cooperation will not work as no country wants or is capable of saying NO MORE WE CANNOT COPE WE HAVE OUR OWN CITIZENS IN FAR WORST STATE AND CANNOT LOOK AFTER THEM OAP,S FORCES VETERANS ETC as Rewulf stated we cannot cope schools housing healthcare .Check out Sweden and their crisis it is frightening rantover and happy new year

Edited by armsid

As i see it if a person emigrates to another country it is because they wish adopt the ways and culture of that country.however the vast majority of those flocking to parts of europe do not.i live in what is probably the area of the uk with the largest influx of migrants and i can tell you they do not integrate and a good percentage do not think our laws apply to them.

On 22/12/2021 at 21:18, Wymondley said:

Whether these people are genuine or not, they have passed through many safe countries including ones with a similar religion and culture as theirs to get here, why?

Is it because we are seen as a soft touch, housing, health care, money, legal aid all provided for free?

How very wonderful we are.

But please Henry, tell me how many of these poor souls should we accommodate, thousands, millions?

Or perhaps it's just limitless.

And every one will almost certainly vote labour...........

We have to house them and feed them etc, its the law.

Its not the migrants that are mugging us off as much as the other countries they have passed through who give them the silent treatment so they move on quickly.

But the real refugees are still stuck in camps on the borders of Syria and Afghanistan because they have no way of getting out.

3 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Pretty much all of that could be repeated for Holland. They "reassessed" thousands of migrants and threw them out. Many because of false statements made  on their initial applications when they delved deeper

Where did they throw them out to?

1 hour ago, old man said:

We need to maybe remember that the whole of the EU is aiming to bankrupt us for leaving?

We need to buy our own produce and maybe go without if all else fails as an alternative?

Absolutely, I know a few people who have started, but what we need is a national drive. 

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

As I said, right wing propaganda from suspicius sources. It's like reading the Daily mail (which I do for laughs) and thinking you will get a fair and objektive view of the situation in Scotland.

/Markus

Really? 

They cam hardly make up a load of rapes and attacks on women that didn't really happen. 

I would suggest your doing what the left usually does and just like in the Rotherham sex scandal and others, when they realised sexual grooming gangs were almost exclusively made up of Asian Muslims of Pakistani origin, they buried their heads in the sand, denied it and allowed it to continue. The left has a real problem! 

As a country we are not in control of our boarders

and we do not control our fish stocks

or our electricity supplies,

our gas supplies,

or oil.

The police have given up stopping drug dealing to a large extent.

And going onto gypsy camp sites to arrest persons and recover stolen property.

I could go on about how the government gave out, get out of jail free letters to the IRA scum, but have let British soldiers be prosecuted.

The nearly 30,000 illegal migrants crossing the channel in 2021 is just one more area that our government, both blue and red, have let our country down and I don’t expect anything will be done to stop the 60,000/100,000 or more illegal migrants in 2022 coming here.

1 hour ago, Stuarta said:

As a country we are not in control of our boarders

and we do not control our fish stocks

or our electricity supplies,

our gas supplies,

or oil.

The police have given up stopping drug dealing to a large extent.

And going onto gypsy camp sites to arrest persons and recover stolen property.

I could go on about how the government gave out, get out of jail free letters to the IRA scum, but have let British soldiers be prosecuted.

The nearly 30,000 illegal migrants crossing the channel in 2021 is just one more area that our government, both blue and red, have let our country down and I don’t expect anything will be done to stop the 60,000/100,000 or more illegal migrants in 2022 coming here.

Good Post. 

IMO time for a drastic change in voting. 

On 01/01/2022 at 21:10, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Where did they throw them out to?

Well actually a lot of them came here, it turns out a significant number had been already claiming in both the UK and Holland for years and because the two countries didnt share information nobody knew.

Another aspect of the lack of joined up thinking and lack of the most basic communication between countries.

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

Well actually a lot of them came here, it turns out a significant number had been already claiming in both the UK and Holland for years and because the two countries didnt share information nobody knew.

Another aspect of the lack of joined up thinking and lack of the most basic communication between countries.

But... But... They're fleeing war, famine, and persecution.. Surely they wouldn't take advantage of a {several} nations kindness? 😂

Try and find the figures for how many of them end up in jail, good luck.