Inland Duck Flights and pigeon decoying.Dates in October

Fenny

Hi I have the following dates to shoot  morning and evening duck and geese flights with pigeon decoying during the day. The dates available are October 16th, 18th, 19th,20th 21st, 22nd and 23rd.  The price per gun for the day is £80 . All guns must hold  a shotgun license and have full insurance.  The area is Cambridgeshire 

Cheers Fenny 

These are fantastic days, have been lucky to go on a couple of full days over the last few weeks with birds shot every time. (have a look in sporting pictures section for my most memorable day shooting geese !)

Fenny is a superb guide who puts in a lot of work to pick the best locations on the day, even scouting round the area on the day if your original location gets quite, which doesn't happen often. very accommodating for the novice or experienced shooter.

First time out shooting geese yesterday and I must say it was a day I will never forget! In total we shot 16 grey lags and this was all down to how much effort fenny puts in prior to anyone getting to ensue he knows where the geese are and how they’re flying. The feeling when you get to the grounds and you can hear hundred of geese honking. Then the wait starts until you finally see hundreds of geese flying overhead is just mind blowing! Even on the pigeon Fenny would constantly drive round all his permissions to find the best possible place for everyone to shoot. Highly recommend these days to anyone. In summary great shooting and great company what more could you ask for? Thank you again Fenny for an unforgettable day!