Packham manipulation?

turbo33

On the back of the incident and on another thread regarding the hounds being destroyed by a kennelman, the pattern of Packhams predictability continues.

It is not the least bit strange now, that an incident involving country pursuits, or an approaching season in the country calendar will see Mr Packham appear.  What is beyond belief is his arrogance for thinking no one has recognised the pattern of his MO.

Re The  General Licence debacle, we were not being able to control Crows in particular, so reports of farmers losing lambs to Corvid predation was quashed by Mr Packham as being Fake news (GMB interview).  There were dead crows left on his property, allegedly, and death threats, allegedly.  

The Grouse season: The same every year, just prior to the start of the Grouse season, Mr Packham will release video footage or reports, photographs, of dead BOP. Allegedly killed by game keepers.

The Hunting season. Strangely, an incident will occur just prior to the hunting season starting. Last year a dead fox was allegedly left on his drive.

We now have the hunting season upon us. Hunting was banned in 2005. Since then, fox hunting has been substituted by trail hunting. And isn't it strange that as the season gets under way, there has been an "incident" giving Mr Packham the opportunity to do a video broadcast on his gates being burned. Strange that this has happened less than 48 hours after the footage of the kennelman incident. 

The pattern is always the same. There is a fieldsport/activity that he is hellbent on stopping. When the season for that fieldsport is about to start, there is mysteriously and I'm sure, by mere coincidence, an "Incident".  Video released of his victimisation along with an extraordinary narrative of manipulation. The latest one claims a Land Rover exploded outside his gates and whats next, my family.....me..two masked men.........

Now in all my years of fieldsports, the only masked men I have come across have been Sabs. And jokes aside, its rather a strange move to set fire or "detonate"  a Land Rover outside his property or anywhere else. They are amongst the most stolen vehicle for their value. It wouldn't be, of course, that the brain washed disciples think that everyone connected with a hunt drives a Land Rover?

Its equally strange, that a man who earns a reasonable proportion of his wealth by placing covert cameras to film wildlife, is unable to provide any CCTV footage to identify any of these alleged incidents or lead to anyone prosecutions or even enquiries!

He finishes his piece with the call to arms, for the banning of Trail hunting on National Trust land etc, etc.... He now wants to stop people enjoying a day out following the scent of a rag!!!!!

His narcissistic behaviour  is becoming increasingly more concentrated and desperate as time passes. 

Edited by turbo33
Merge posts

Your bang on an such is the world we now live in his words will hold sway. As you say it all sounds like a stunt. I really can't imagine any field sports man from any discipline donning a balaclava stealing a range rover. Lobbing a burning fag in it and walking off like bruce willis while it blows up behind them. Were all too bloody knackered and grown up to be honest. The guy is like a big kid

28 minutes ago, turbo33 said:

On the back of the incident and on another thread regarding the hounds being destroyed by a kennelman, the pattern of Packhams predictability continues.

It not the least bit strange now, that an incident involving country persuits, or an approaching season in the country calendar will see Mr Packham appear.  What is beyond belief is his arrogance for thinking no one has recognised the pattern of his MO.

Re The  General Licence debacle, we were not being able to control Crows in particular, so reports of farmers losing lambs to Corvid predation was quashed by Mr Packham as being Fake news (GMB interview).  There were dead crows left on his property, allegedly, and death threats, allegedly.  

The Grouse season: The same every year, just prior to the start of the Grouse season, Mr Packham will release video footage or re[ports, photographs, of dead BOP. Allegedly killed by game keepers.

The Hunting season. Strangely, and incident will occur just prior to the hunting season starting. Last year a dead fox was allegedly left on his drive.

We now have the hunting season upon us. Hunting was banned in 2005. Since then, fox hunting has been substituted by trail hunting. And isn't it strange that as the season gets under way, there has been an "incident" giving Mr Packham the opportunity to do a video broadcast on his gates being burned. Strange that this has happened less than 48 hours after the footage of the kennelman incident. 

The pattern is always the same. There is a fieldsport/activity that he is hellbent on stopping. When the season for that fieldsport is about to start, there is mysteriously and I'm sure, by mere coincidence, an "Incident".  Video released of his victimisation along with an extraordinary narrative of manipulation. The latest one claims a Land Rover exploded outside his gates and whats next, my family.....me..two masked men.........

Now in all my years of fieldsports, the only masked men I have come across have been Sabs. And jokes aside, its rather a strange move to set fire or "detonate"  a Land Rover outside his property or anywhere else. They are amongst the most stolen vehicle for their value. It wouldn't be, of course, that the brain washed disciples think that everyone connected with a hunt drives a Land Rover?

He finishes his piece with the call to arms, for the banning of Trail hunting on National Trust land etc, etc.... He now wants to stop people enjoying a day out following the scent of a rag!!!!!

His narcissistic behaviour  is becoming increasingly more concentrated and desperate as time passes. 

Well written.

The problem is is that just like us he is very good at what he does.  I have no doubt that he is aware that his MO has been rumbled, but it matters not a jot as he is very good at grabbing the attention of both the media and the general public and additionally acquiring funds from both.

We, on the other hand, are very good at crying in our beer.