2000 police officers !!

ditchman

11 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Have been or are being done for sexy assults in their line of work.

Let us get this correct, as shocking as the number is it is only allegations in the last 4 years.  I am told in many cases these were false to cover the female's violent behaviour when approached/arrested.

That any are found guilty is not acceptable but this number is less than 10% as far as I can find.

My mates dad used to investigate Police complaints for internal affairs, he said a lot of criminals (especially males) would claim the officers sexually assaulted them because they knew it would cause the officer a lot of problems, after weeks/ months of investigations and reviewing CCTV, tapes, custody logs, they would gloat that it was all made up and be proud of wasting Police resources. 

On 11/10/2021 at 18:09, Lloyd90 said:

My mates dad used to investigate Police complaints for internal affairs, he said a lot of criminals (especially males) would claim the officers sexually assaulted them because they knew it would cause the officer a lot of problems, after weeks/ months of investigations and reviewing CCTV, tapes, custody logs, they would gloat that it was all made up and be proud of wasting Police resources. 

Soooo, *** is this not published in the media instead or is it that the press are incapable of the truth, they truly are anarchists and should be delt with according, have a nice day 

10 minutes ago, steve s×s said:

Soooo, *** is this not published in the media instead or is it that the press are incapable of the truth, they truly are anarchists and should be delt with according, have a nice day 

The police aren’t allowed to publish the details of those sorts of cases. 

Data protection and all that. 

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

The police aren’t allowed to publish the details of those sorts of cases. 

Data protection and all that. 

Mm, shame that didn't seem to apply when the Met gave away the details of FAC holders to so called S**** *****. The excuse given? To help improve security?

I'm afraid they seem to maybe have forgotten that their duty is only allowed by the consent of others?

I know of two police officers that aren’t in the force anymore 🤣
shame they were pushed not arrested but that’s near enough. . 
The iopc have limited powers unfortunately.

Because I was never charged with assault but only accused it meant the officers couldn’t have their phones monitored . If I’d been charged they could of gone into them . How stupid is that . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2021 at 20:25, team tractor said:

I know of two police officers that aren’t in the force anymore 🤣
shame they were pushed not arrested but that’s near enough. . 
The iopc have limited powers unfortunately.

Because I was never charged with assault but only accused it meant the officers couldn’t have their phones monitored . If I’d been charged they could of gone into them . How stupid is that . 

They where only Hobby Bobbies anyway. Waste of space.