Aftermarket chokes for Bettinsoli wildfowler

ratty1

I use Kicks in both my 10 and 12 bore and can’t fault them. I use full later in the season when the geese are a little higher and many other Fowler’s up here also use extra full. Both are used with Steel in BB or larger. Bearing in mind how much tighter steel patterns I have never found the need to go bigger than full. I suggest that you start with full and pattern it at what you regard as your max range (for me 60 yds) before spending your hard earned cash on an extra full.

2 hours ago, Dave at kelton said:

I use Kicks in both my 10 and 12 bore and can’t fault them. I use full later in the season when the geese are a little higher and many other Fowler’s up here also use extra full. Both are used with Steel in BB or larger. Bearing in mind how much tighter steel patterns I have never found the need to go bigger than full. I suggest that you start with full and pattern it at what you regard as your max range (for me 60 yds) before spending your hard earned cash on an extra full.

Thankyou  Dave. I've had a kicks in most of wildfowling guns for years , as this is o/u I will need to purchase two which is the best part of £150.  I've heard good reviews on briley and a few other so just seeing if I stick to old faithful or try something new.