I should've stabbed him more!

WalkedUp

This vile beast has gleefully murdered a man whilst he was on the phone to the police. Jackson had been married many times and now she is claiming to be the victim. It will be very interesting to see what way the courts go on this. From the evidence so far and her initial own admissions I would be happy to this murderess swing. 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/penelope-jackson-trial-stab-victim-feared-wife-would-mutilate-him-tp0037j92

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2021/10/11/somerset-woman-who-stabbed-husband-told-999-handler-he-was-total-st-15402241/amp/

The Sally Challen case comes to mind ( she killed her husband by hitting him 20 times with a hammer). Coercive control, adjustment disorder and diminished responsibility were her grounds for appeal against conviction for murder. Similarly, Penelope Jackson also says she was fed up with years of abuse. It seems a precedent may exist. So, watch this space.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, stumfelter said:

For all anybody knows he could have been mentally abusing her for years....

11 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

We could say that about anyone … for all anyone knows she could have been abusing him for years … 

This is why we have trial by jury of peers. 

Let the facts come out in court.

18 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

@Zapp any idea who or how the title of this thread was changed? 

I am only concerned out of principle, I do not need it changed back as I’m not fussed, I am shocked it doesn’t state who changed it and when. 

I think when they were merged the wrong box was checked, and it doesn't give the option to change it back unfortunately 

During the trial it did come out that she was a nasty type, with a bit of previous unacceptable behaviour.
Her husband was on the phone to the police when she first stabbed him.😨 
Before all that,  I was convinced she would get manslaughter and a couple of years, as an abused wife.
Its true you can't judge a book by its cover.

As a man who has been accused and  arrested  for domestic abuse I can safely say that since my arrest I’ve had many messages from strangers to show support towards my case.

a customer of mine runs a support group for abused men like myself and it’s happening all the time .
It’s a shame he’s died in this case and I hope they throw away the key . She’s evil. 

Edited by team tractor

The guy was on his 3rd marriage why was that was it his exes got out quick or did this woman keep putting up with **** we will never know the truth, my missus used to work in the courts and I am an ex police officer and the amount of times we went to domestics arrested the husband for assault and next thing you have the wife having a go at us for doing it or saying he has done nothing wrong I hated going to them or the wife saying I love him so won’t give a statement, even thou covered in bruises and blooded.

35 minutes ago, dead eye alan said:

Rope is much cheaper and does a better job. 

Well said . For a positive guilty verdict i agree

15 hours ago, Marka11 said:

The guy was on his 3rd marriage why was that was it his exes got out quick or did this woman keep putting up with **** we will never know the truth, my missus used to work in the courts and I am an ex police officer and the amount of times we went to domestics arrested the husband for assault and next thing you have the wife having a go at us for doing it or saying he has done nothing wrong I hated going to them or the wife saying I love him so won’t give a statement, even thou covered in bruises and blooded.

My mates are officers too . They tell me about the amount of false allegations they have to put up with . 
no one deserves to be killed